• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keeping My Fingers Crossed!

In summary, Colleen is planning a promotion this month and is waiting on one of her former consultants to submit her show before she can promote her back to director. If Karrie does not submit her show by the end of November, Colleen will promote her as a director when the products ship in December.
finley1991
I don't want to put the cart before the horse... BUT... I just spoke to a new consultant who signed under one of my consultants... she had a show last week and will be putting it in in the next day or two. I am so excited but want to be sure I'm getting this all straight!

Here's the breakdown:
My sales: $3200+
Mary: $1k+
her recruit Karrie: $700+ (needs to be submitted)
Mia: $400+ ($300 yet to be submitted and knows she needs to do it)
her recruit Jennifer: $700+
Liz: $1800+
Andrea: $1000+
Annette: $175 (submitting today)

So I will promote back to director again this month? We have the sales and I think I have the structure in place... I just want to be sure before I do the happy dance!!!!

Karrie is a former consultant and I explained that if she gets her show in, I will re-promote (I think) so she will do it and I have no problem stalking her to make it happen!

My goal was to promote in January but if it happens this month, I will be the HAPPIEST director EVER!!!!! :D (AND I will get my DB products!!!!!!!!)

So can someone let me know if this is right? Thank you!!!! :pray:

CONGRATULATIONS!! It sure looks to me like you have it all! AND you get paid as director THIS month too!

Thanks Beth! The extra income will sure come in handy too!!!! YAY!!!!

Colleen I am soooooo happy for you!!! After meeting you this past summer I know that you care about your team and are there to support them! So glad that you will be paid for all that effort!!!:party:

Thanks Ann! I'm sighing with relief now that I have confirmation from here! My head got all cloudy with excitement!With that... it's not all in but at least I know I have the potential!!!! :D

YEAH Colleen!!!

Okay, so if all the requirements are met in November, you get paid as a director. Does it mean a December 1 repromote? If so, that would be title held December, January and February which means you would be a director when the products ship thus getting the director benefits package, right?

Woo Hoo, Colleen!!!

Colleen--I so love your attitude--you deserve this--YOU ROCK! You are always so positive and encouraging. You are so deserving of this!

cmdtrgd said:
Okay, so if all the requirements are met in November, you get paid as a director. Does it mean a December 1 repromote? If so, that would be title held December, January and February which means you would be a director when the products ship thus getting the director benefits package, right?

That's what I'm hoping! :D

Thank you all of all of your nice comments! HUGS!!! :candyheart:

YOU ROCK COLEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!

Way to go, Colleen!!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you too. It's gonna happen, I'm sure, but I bet it'll be a relief to see it!

Yay!! Colleen, that's awesome!!

I'm planning a promotion this month as well. I know that I have 2 gals that need to submit their orders, those would be my SC lines. And I've got a gal signing tomorrow. Does that qualify? When you sign someone, but they haven't submitted in the month they sign are they active? She may get some orders over Thanksgiving, but she won't have her kit til the 1st more than likely. What then? She would be my 4th active line.

Chef Kearns said:
Yay!! Colleen, that's awesome!!

I'm planning a promotion this month as well. I know that I have 2 gals that need to submit their orders, those would be my SC lines. And I've got a gal signing tomorrow. Does that qualify? When you sign someone, but they haven't submitted in the month they sign are they active? She may get some orders over Thanksgiving, but she won't have her kit til the 1st more than likely. What then? She would be my 4th active line.

She has to submit $150 before she counts so if she doesn't submit in November she won't count as one of your 4. You could submit her first show for her once she has her consultant number (as a second user on P3) though. She doesn't need her kit for you to do that - just her # and password.

Way to go Colleen :)

Nice Colleen! That's fantastic!! :D

Usually when I am waiting on something and start to panic, if I post here, it usually happens... so...The one girl (Karrie) that I need to submit her show so I can repromote, has not returned my calls. :( I called my Director to see if she could touch base with her and see and haven't heard back from her either.So here's to keeping my fingers, toes and everything else crossed so that they get their shows in and I can repromote!

Colleen, I feel your STRESS! It's like I am a cat clawing my way up a wall....I get to a certain place then I slide back down and have to start all over!! UGH!Just trying to get thru this month. With one active SC, I made a call a few days ago to an (as of then) inactive SC. Her recruit had submitted a show this month...but nothing from her (the SC), so I called her and let her know. She said she DID have the orders, just didn't think about putting them in...WHAT????She did submit the show last night. TG! Why would you just sit on orders and not submit them? I think I need to step up my coaching. I need to get them back to their "Why". That is my new-years-resolution (that I am starting THIS week!). I MUST be doing SOMETHING wrong!!

You're not doing anything wrong... it's just that consultants don't feel the urgency we do as directors. At least that's what I think it is!I realized that maybe this consultant was sitting on the show waiting for her debit card but left a message that she could do it without it but who knows.Either way I am okay with it all... but I hate to be so close and not have it happen because I don't know WHEN it would happen if not now!!!!Is it too early for a cocktail?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere!!
I think I should be repromoting next month and I am soo excited. I have learned though that I can't stress about what other people do or do not do cause I can't change them. I hate it that some people don't take this seriously enough. How do you explain to newbies/part-timers that even if this isn't a job for you it is for me and you are dealing with other peoples money (sales) and that you should take that very seriously. I just always come off sounding like a B*tch. Come on people do what you say you're going to do.

Good Luck Colleen!! It'll happen for you!!

All I needed to do what post here! Karrie submitted her show (just showed up on consultant connection) and it's $800+. Then another consultant submitted too so I am good except for my one SC. Off to call her now! YAY! :D

Congrats Colleen!I have a similar issue--I have a consultant who is $279 away from "qualifying." But if she doesn't submit TODAY she will lose it all. I have called, emailed, texted--no response! If she would qualify, I'd have my points and have Disney in the bag. Ugh!Thankfully I'll still make it without her points, but this is just a bummer that she's so close. Something tells me she won't start over and reach it either.

DebbieJ said:
Congrats Colleen!

I have a similar issue--I have a consultant who is $279 away from "qualifying." But if she doesn't submit TODAY she will lose it all. I have called, emailed, texted--no response! If she would qualify, I'd have my points and have Disney in the bag. Ugh!

Thankfully I'll still make it without her points, but this is just a bummer that she's so close. Something tells me she won't start over and reach it either.

UGH! I'm sending good vibes that she gets her act together for you!!! :)

I feel the pain too!

Once again I am waiting on 1 person from the chosen ones to submit so I can be paid as director. I have FOUR SC's (well, one's a TL) and no matter what I offer, do or say it seems like each month I'm one person short or just make it on the last day so I never get to see all green - don't really care about that so much but the stress is there... One of those who would need to said she was submitting over the weekend but it's not showing up. If she doesn't submit this is month 2 of paid as TL.

I don't have a ton of hope for December with this group and I don't even know if I'll get the $750 personally. I had 5 shows but now I'm down to 2 and I'm not hopeful that either will be decent - and then I have surgery on the 7th. URRRRGGGGGG!!

Colleen and Beth--way to go! Geez, my October was pathetic for me--$2500 in sales, but I was paid as a director...just checked my stats and I have submitted $7400 in November (and I have the fatigue to show for it, LOL), but my team did a total of $16,000! That's the biggest month we've ever had!

Way to go, Colleen!! How funny that it came through after you posted on here.....good thing to keep in mind for future stress-outs!:D

Deb, I hope yours comes through too. This was probably the first month all year where I "went green" on the 15th! That's the earliest ever. My director does a little contest where you get entries into a drawing for a $100 Visa gift card depending on what day you go green. This month I have a good amount of entries in there! This is definitely my best month of the whole year and I'm guessing it'll be my team's best month too.

I hope everyone waiting for their consultants (and hosts!!) to pull through does it!!!!

we didn't make it this month. The first time I haven't made director since April the first month of the new career plan. Bummer! :cry:

I think I may be with you Kristi. :( My one consultant (Mia) has 2 shows she's sitting on. I called her today and she KNOWS how important it is that she submits. My director even called her tonight. I asked her to call or text me when she submits and so far (10:37pm), I've heard nothing.I'm hoping that if I post here, it will come through (again) but I'm not sure I can push my luck. I'm a little ticked right now... but trying not to be overly consumed by it all...

@$%#$^T#$(@#(*ONE consultant hasn't submitted her show and her MIL is the host and is in bed for the night!!! One @#$#@*& show is going to keep me from repromoting?!?!?

Do have a backup plan, though...

Good luck Kate!

Update: Got the text message at 10:59pm that she submitted the show.

Whew!

Wonder if I'll be able to sleep now? I'm still a little amped up!

Thanks for all of the wonderful support from everyone! Sorry I've been such a rollercoaster!!!! :eek:

Congratulations Colleen!! I know how you feel!

My one person who needed to submit and said she had a show was not returning my calls or email. My director even offered to throw a few orders her way to get her to $150. The consultant FINALLY emailed me at 8:30 last night that she had just submitted a $300 show. WHEW!!

my gal did nothing. :(

I cannot wait for CC to update!! I think I made it. I should be a Director again today!! I was up til about 11pm making sure everything got in. I didn't eat dinner with my family so I had to eat by myself at 11pm :(

I'm freaking out about Disney! Please help me find a way!! I still need about 5300 points!! My gals who should be qualifyin won't be. There were 2!! I am FREAKING OUT!!

Chef Kearns said:
I'm freaking out about Disney! Please help me find a way!! I still need about 5300 points!! My gals who should be qualifyin won't be. There were 2!! I am FREAKING OUT!!

You can do it Sandra! Go for it!!! What do you have to lose? Pull out all of the stops! :sun:

anyone else waiting waiting waiting this morning for the system to update!!??? I hate the wait! If only my daughter would sleep a bit later I would wake up to it already updated... I am in CA, so it usually updates around 7 am here.

pcjenni said:
anyone else waiting waiting waiting this morning for the system to update!!??? I hate the wait! If only my daughter would sleep a bit later I would wake up to it already updated... I am in CA, so it usually updates around 7 am here.

YES!!!! I keep checking every 5 minutes!!!

Well I'm glad that I wasn't the only one freaking out last night.... my stomach is a WRECK!!!
I re-promoted & didn't think that I would & came to grip w/myself that I wouldn't earn Level 3 & guess what now I freaken promote & I'm still short for level 3...........so here's to having to rely on other people......$%&#*!!!!
it's soooo frustrating!

thanks for the vent my stomach needed it :)

I'm so excited about my extra 500 points for promoting! LOL!! I am NOT doing this again next year!! Why is it sooo hard to see the end when you're going through the lean months? The months were no one wants to host a show? Man, if I could just get back one of those months!! Oh well, this to shall pass.

Everyone who made it congratulations on your new promotions!! Everyone who is still working to get Disney...don't give up!! We can do this!!

Didn't think I would either, but the backup plan worked! Husband even bought 2 DCBs for holiday gifts!!!

Chef Kearns said:
I cannot wait for CC to update!! I think I made it. I should be a Director again today!! I was up til about 11pm making sure everything got in. I didn't eat dinner with my family so I had to eat by myself at 11pm :( I'm freaking out about Disney! Please help me find a way!! I still need about 5300 points!! My gals who should be qualifyin won't be. There were 2!! I am FREAKING OUT!!
When I was that close to earning TPC, I did an email sale. I gave 25% off for all orders over $100. I had one woman order like $500 worth. I lost the commission, of course, by giving the discount, but I earned TPC. I also had my husband bring a catalog to work and his coworker ordered a SS cookware set full price. I told EVERYONE my goal and ended up with a few more shows and catalog shows. I ended up having a $9k month.Bring catalogs EVERYWHERE and ask EVERYONE. I gave a catalog to my son's physical therapist (we go three days a week since he broke his arm) and I have to remember to ask for the order the next time we go!Have you thought about pampering a business or two?

I remember that, Deb...and you did an incredible job!!I actually had 3 SC this month when I thought I would have 1. That coaching is already paying off (a little).Oh, and I earned the Fleece Blanket and Thermos, which I wasn't counting on...nice surprise!

Yes, I'm going to be calling and pampering some businesses. I'm working on getting a "script" together to market doing the company gifts through Pampered Chef this year. Many places get gifts for their employees.

When are they going to update???? It's driving me NUTS!

I'm going to try not to check it again til 3pm. It will be up then I'm sure!! Right?!

It is getting annoying that it's not updating!!!!

Woo-hoo ---- I just checked on Fed Ex and my recruiting promo Blanket and Thermos is on the truck! Yes!

Guess I should go change out of my jammies before the Fed Ex man gets here. :p

finley1991 said:
It is getting annoying that it's not updating!!!!

I'm with you Colleen. Two of my downline director's team members did not submit anything until last night, so I am still not green as an AD. ACK!!! I submitted my Cyber Monday sale last night also... $984.00 not showing either. grrrrr... come on already!!
And congrats on your repromote!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • baychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views