• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keeping It Light! Phoning Can Be Fun!

In summary, "Keeping It Light! Phoning Can Be Fun!" is a Pampered Chef event open to all consultants and customers that focuses on making phone calls more enjoyable and promoting healthy eating habits. Attendees can expect to learn tips for effective phone calls and receive healthy recipes and meal planning ideas. No special equipment is needed, but having a pen and paper for notes may be helpful. Registration can be done through a consultant or the Pampered Chef website.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
This is the subject of yesterday's Success Factory tip....I thought I would share, as this is a hard one for many of us....that darn 1000 lbs phone!! ;)

The next time you need to motivate yourself to get on the phone, try this for fun. Give yourself an Alarm Clock Challenge. Set an alarm for every hour on the hour during the day. When the alarm goes off, you make 2-3 connected phone calls. The key is to prepare a list of the names and numbers you want to call in advance. If you do this, you will end up making 30-40 calls each day and by the end of the week 150-200 contacts. WOW, can you imagine how wonderful your fall calendar will look?

Reward yourself at the end of the week by doing something you LOVE. Treat yourself to a facial, a manicure, or a trip to your local Starbucks!

WOW!! This is great stuff! Thanks for sharing.....:D

This sounds like a fun, personal incentive!

Thats a lot of contacts! Great Challenge!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this tip from Success Factory. I completely agree that the phone can be a daunting task for many of us, but it's such an important tool in our business. I love the idea of the Alarm Clock Challenge! It's a great way to break up the day and stay motivated. And the added bonus of treating ourselves at the end of the week is a great incentive. I will definitely be trying this out. Thanks again for sharing!

What is "Keeping It Light! Phoning Can Be Fun!"?

"Keeping It Light! Phoning Can Be Fun!" is a Pampered Chef event that focuses on making phone calls fun and enjoyable while also promoting healthy eating habits.

Who can attend "Keeping It Light! Phoning Can Be Fun!"?

Anyone can attend "Keeping It Light! Phoning Can Be Fun!" It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are interested in learning more about healthy eating and phone call techniques.

What can I expect to learn at "Keeping It Light! Phoning Can Be Fun!"?

You can expect to learn tips and tricks for making phone calls more enjoyable and effective, as well as healthy recipes and meal planning ideas to share with your customers.

Do I need any special equipment or materials for "Keeping It Light! Phoning Can Be Fun!"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or materials for this event. However, it may be helpful to have a pen and paper handy to take notes.

How can I sign up for "Keeping It Light! Phoning Can Be Fun!"?

You can sign up for "Keeping It Light! Phoning Can Be Fun!" through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the event and follow the registration instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
krley
  • gilliandanielle