• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a way to keep your tablecloth clean during meal prep? Try this trick!

In summary, the Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product is safe to use on all types of tablecloths, including fabric, plastic, and vinyl. It prevents spills and stains by creating a waterproof and spill-proof barrier. It is easy to clean, both by wiping it down or throwing it in the washing machine. It can be used with decorative tablecloth weights or clips and is suitable for outdoor events due to its lightweight and protective features.
DebPC
Staff member
Buy some thin clear plastic to lay under your cutting board if you are using a fabric tablecloth. I cut mine about 2 1/2 feet by 2 feet. This can easily be wiped off after the show while your tablecloth stays clean. I think I bought mine at WalMart.

another great thing along this line tha I saw my director do at her party is that she carries a piece of cardboard to put on the tabe first before the table cloth so that it padds a little bit under her cutting board and it helps to make it a little quieter while she is working

Alternatively, you can also use a silicone mat or cutting board to place under your fabric tablecloth. These are easy to clean and can also provide a non-slip surface for your cutting board. You can find these at most kitchen supply stores or online.

1. Can I use the Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product on all types of tablecloths?

Yes, the Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product is designed to work on all types of tablecloths, including fabric, plastic, and vinyl. It is safe to use on all materials and will not damage or stain your tablecloth.

2. How does the Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product prevent spills and stains?

The Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product is made with a waterproof and spill-proof material that creates a barrier between your table and the tablecloth. This barrier prevents spills and stains from seeping through to your tablecloth, keeping it clean and protected.

3. Is the Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product easy to clean?

Yes, the Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product is very easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge after use. It is also machine washable, so you can easily clean it along with your tablecloth.

4. Can I still use decorative tablecloth weights or clips with the Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product?

Yes, you can still use decorative tablecloth weights or clips with the Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product. Simply place the weights or clips on top of the product, and they will still hold your tablecloth in place while also keeping it clean.

5. Can I use the Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product for outdoor events?

Yes, the Keep Your Tablecloth Clean product is perfect for outdoor events. It will protect your tablecloth from spills, stains, and outdoor elements such as dirt and grass. Plus, it is lightweight and easy to transport, making it a great addition to any outdoor gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC