• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Keep Close Eye on Your Submissions Today!

In summary, an expert summarizer of content observed that one show said it was on hold but there was no information about why. There was no link or anything. The summary continued that the expert had submitted two shows today and was getting ready to head out when they got this thought to double check CC and make sure there weren't any issues or declined cards or whatever. Sure enough, one show said it was on hold but there was no information about why. The summary continued that the show was received and the sales were showing in the CC.
babywings76
Gold Member
I submitted 2 shows today and was getting ready to head out when I got this thought to just double check CC and make sure there weren't any issues or declined cards or whatever to deal with. Sure enough, one show said it was on hold but there was no info about why. There was no link or anything. I hadn't received any notifications and there were no alerts on the main home page. I found it by checking the "shipment status".

Anyway...so I called HO and something weird was going on with this show. According to the HO computers, they do things different than P3 and while my host paid exactly $60 in her host order and earned the free Ice Cream Scoop, HO's computer said that her total was actually $59.98 and so she didn't earn the scoop. It is so bizarre. Instead of just adding up the products and subtracting the free product value like it does on P3, the HO's computer assigns a reduced fee to each item. So when it was all added up it didn't total $60. She ended up having to add a citrus peeler to the order to boost it so she could get the ice cream scoop. It was soooo bizarre.

Anyway, I've gotta run. But I just wanted to give everyone a head's up because after all my shows I've ever submitted, I've never had one on hold for this and I've never had calculations on HO's computer go this way. So...with it being the last day of the month, I just wanted to let you guys know about possible issues that could creep up and you want to call HO right away about it and not have issues with things not counting for the FFA or whatever.

I had that happen to me once. HO took care of it.

I've never heard of it happening. Thanks for the heads up! ;)

The same exact thing happened to me this weekend....my show was also on hold and the ONLY way I knew about it was by checking my shipment status!!

Thanks for the heads up! Just checked. Phew. My last submitted show says it was received and the sales are showing in my CC.

About 2 years ago I had this happen to a host....her total of discounted product, 1/2 price items and 60% off host specials added up to $60, but they didn't send her the free product. I went over all the totals with them and they said their system figures it a different way. Really!!!???!!!!! And she was just a few cents short. There way made no sense to me and why in the world would their system figure it differently. In the end, they gave her the free guest special, but they argued with me that my system was wrong. Whatever!

monicag said:
About 2 years ago I had this happen to a host....her total of discounted product, 1/2 price items and 60% off host specials added up to $60, but they didn't send her the free product. I went over all the totals with them and they said their system figures it a different way. Really!!!???!!!!! And she was just a few cents short. There way made no sense to me and why in the world would their system figure it differently. In the end, they gave her the free guest special, but they argued with me that my system was wrong. Whatever!

How could your system be wrong?? IT IS THEIR SYSTEM!! They give it to us, they do the program and updates. it isnt us using pen And paper!

I told them to manually figure it out and it makes sense, plus my computer showed the same thing as my manual math. They said their system in HO figures it differently....don't get it.

How could it figure differently? 10+50=60 what kind of system comes up with anything other than that?

Yep, it's crazy. Like I said, their computers assign a value to each item they are getting. So even the "free" items actually have a price assigned to them. For example, the Knife Block Set my host was getting using her FPV, they assigned it a price like $14.68 or something off the wall like that. And the scraper was $1.61, or something ridiculous. None of it made sense. They added up all those random weird price alterations and got it to equal $59.98. Their system doesn't do it neat and cleanly like P3, where you add up the prices and subtract the FPV and then do a discount to the balance. Weird, weird, weird. I don't know how after 4 years of shows I managed to have them all be fine until this and now discover the odd system HO's computers use.So here's a question I thought of afterwards that I wish I had asked. So let's say my host decides she wants to return one of her products and get something else. If it's a $20 product and the HO computer way gave it a reduced amount like $2.48, then what do they do? It wouldn't make sense. It needs to be the retail price.

What does "Keep Close Eye on Your Submissions Today!" mean?

"Keep Close Eye on Your Submissions Today!" is a reminder to regularly check on any submissions you have made, whether it be for a job application, school assignment, or any other important task. By keeping a close eye on your submissions, you can ensure that they are being properly processed and address any issues that may arise.

Why is it important to keep a close eye on submissions?

Keeping a close eye on submissions is important because it allows you to stay on top of any updates or changes that may occur. It also ensures that your submissions are being handled in a timely and accurate manner, giving you peace of mind and the opportunity to address any potential problems.

How often should I check on my submissions?

The frequency of checking on your submissions may vary depending on the specific task or project. However, it is generally recommended to check on your submissions at least once a day to stay informed and address any issues in a timely manner.

What should I do if I notice a mistake or issue with my submission?

If you notice a mistake or issue with your submission, it is important to address it as soon as possible. Contact the appropriate party or follow the necessary steps to correct the mistake or resolve the issue. Keeping a close eye on your submissions allows you to catch these mistakes early on and take action.

Can I keep a close eye on submissions without being too obsessive?

Yes, it is possible to keep a close eye on your submissions without becoming too obsessive. Set a schedule or reminder to check on your submissions regularly, but also allow yourself to take breaks and trust in the process. Remember to keep a healthy balance and not let the task consume you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • jross93
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • Shawnna