• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Kit Enhancement Order Deadline - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the deadline for placing an April Kit Enhancement Order is March 31st at 11:59 PM CST. A Kit Enhancement Order is an opportunity for consultants to purchase additional products at a discounted price. To place a Kit Enhancement Order, log in to your consultant account on the website and follow the prompts under the "Ordering" and "Kit Enhancements" section. Kit Enhancement Orders cannot be added to the monthly subscription box and the available products may vary each month.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Sorry I am having a brain fade... what date do we have until in April to place our Kit enchanement orders by?

As far as I know, you can submit a KE order any time in April. That means that the 30th would be the last day to submit.

April 30th, however, if you were in an inactive status as of April 1st, you must have at least $150 in orders submitted by April 25th. (This clarification is in the FAQ page of the New Career Plan on CC).

What is the deadline for placing an April Kit Enhancement Order?

The deadline for placing an April Kit Enhancement Order is March 31st at 11:59 PM CST.

What is a Kit Enhancement Order?

A Kit Enhancement Order is an opportunity for consultants to purchase additional products that are not included in their monthly subscription box at a discounted price.

How can I place a Kit Enhancement Order?

To place a Kit Enhancement Order, log in to your consultant account on our website and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, select "Ordering" and then "Kit Enhancements". Follow the prompts to add desired products to your order and complete the checkout process.

Can I add a Kit Enhancement Order to my monthly subscription box?

No, a Kit Enhancement Order is a separate order and cannot be added to your monthly subscription box. It must be placed as a separate order through your consultant account on our website.

What products are available for Kit Enhancement Orders?

The products available for Kit Enhancement Orders vary each month and are listed on our website under the "Kit Enhancements" section. These products are subject to availability and may change each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Rachelhuff