• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the Pampered Chef community with Kathy in Willow, Alaska?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant requires being at least 18 years old, having a valid US Social Security number, and being a legal resident of the United States or its territories. The cost to join the community is $109 plus tax and shipping, which includes a consultant kit and access to online training and resources. Pampered Chef welcomes individuals with disabilities and accommodations can be made. The time commitment as a consultant is flexible and can vary depending on personal goals. A tip for new consultants is to take advantage of training, resources, and support from other consultants.
Kathy C
Hi everyone - I am new to the Pampered Chef consultant community. I am loving it already! I live a bit remote and was hesitant to give selling PC products a try. I am also disabled with a heart condition, so regular employment isn't something I can do anymore. My husband is working with me when he's home to make this work. We are really enjoying working as a team. I love the products so I don't have to work at promoting them. I would appreciate any tips or advice that you are willing to share.

Welcome to Chef Success!

Welcome to CS!

1. What are the requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant are minimal. You must be at least 18 years old, have a valid US Social Security number, and be a legal resident of the United States or its territories. There are no specific education or experience requirements.

2. How much does it cost to join the Pampered Chef community?

The cost to join the Pampered Chef community is $109, plus tax and shipping. This includes your consultant kit, which contains essential tools and products to get you started, as well as access to online training and resources.

3. Can I work as a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a disability?

Yes, Pampered Chef welcomes individuals with disabilities to join our community. We strive to make our business accessible and inclusive for all. If you have any specific accommodations or needs, please let us know and we will do our best to assist you.

4. How much time do I need to commit as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you commit to your Pampered Chef business is up to you. It can vary depending on your personal goals and availability. Some consultants choose to work part-time, while others make it their full-time career. You can determine your own schedule and work at your own pace.

5. Do you have any tips for a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Congratulations on joining the Pampered Chef community! Our best tip for new consultants is to take advantage of the training and resources available to you. Attend online and in-person training events, connect with other consultants, and utilize our online resources and social media groups. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support. We are all here to help each other succeed!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Phillips
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm