• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Learn How to Cook and Have Fun? Join My Pampered Chef Parties!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. They stand out from other cooking companies by focusing on innovative and time-saving products, as well as building meaningful relationships with customers. Joining a Pampered Chef party is easy, either by hosting your own or attending one hosted by someone else. Training and development opportunities are available for consultants, including virtual and in-person events, online resources, and one-on-one coaching. Pampered Chef also offers flexible opportunities for consultants with different schedules and commitments. Hosting a party can earn you free and discounted products, exclusive rewards, and the chance to learn new cooking tips and techniques in a fun and social setting.
Kathy Friedman
Hi Everyone,
I joined PC on March 17th and my sponsor is Tracy Penick from Cooper City, FL. I live in West Palm, but we met at a fund raiser. We immediately hit it off,and she asked if I would like to host a show. I am newly retired from private practice as an eating disorder therapist after 25 years, and I have tried several companies but never was excited about any of them. When COVID-19 hit shortly after I joined, it gave me the perfect platform to do what I wanted, to teach people how to cook, and make it fun and easy. I am also an avid baker. I also wanted a business that I can do virtually any where, because we hope to leave south Florida and move to Breckenridge, Colorado when this mess is over with. I am a high altitude skier, and I have had enough of the heat and fear of losing my house to a hurricane.
I love PC because of the integrity, quality of the products, quality training's, and the friendships being made. I look forward to becoming a Director, and perhaps a leader in the future.
I am doing all virtual parties of course, and creating demo's of "what is in your pantry, plus making things stretch". What I mean is making homemade tomato sauce and adding ground beef to some, making some a marinara sauce; so you can freeze it and make many different pasta dishes. I will be sharing them in lives.

Welcome!Virtual parties and online demos can be a very great tool....especially now with everyone stuck at home more. I know I love watching my sister-in-law's demos and those are what convinced me to book a show to get the Air Fryer. :) keep it up!

Welcome to CS Kathy!

Welcome!

1. What is Pampered Chef and how is it different from other cooking companies?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories to help make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. What sets us apart from other cooking companies is our focus on providing innovative and time-saving products, as well as our commitment to building meaningful relationships with our customers.

2. How can I join a Pampered Chef party?

Joining a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either host your own party and invite friends and family to join, or you can attend a party hosted by someone else. You can also shop directly online through a party link or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What kind of training is available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and development opportunities for our consultants, including virtual and in-person training events, online resources, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. We also have a dedicated support team to help answer any questions and provide guidance to our consultants.

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers flexible opportunities for people with all types of schedules and commitments. Whether you are a stay-at-home parent, a full-time professional, or a retiree, you can make Pampered Chef work for you and your lifestyle.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It's also a fun and social way to learn new cooking tips and techniques, try out new products, and spend time with friends and family. Plus, as a host, you'll have the opportunity to earn special host-only products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary Alsmiller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Sharon Roode
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Elizabeth Q