• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Karaoke Show: Ideas & Experiences

In summary, the host wants to do a karaoke show, but is worried about singing. They think about what activities to do and come up with themed songs around food.
ChefMommy
Has anyone done a karaoke show? I have some friends who love karaoke and want to do a show for me. I mentioned we might be able to do one centered around the karaoke. If anyone has done one of these, what activities did you do?

Thanks!

karaoke showNo, but that sounds like fun. If any one comes up with something I would enjoy hearing about it.

I would be game for that as long as I didn't have to sing...would definately hurt my sales.

well this is what I came up with!
If the host is the one wanting a karaoke show and they love it make them open with a song to get things started (Make sure you make it clear to them that you will not be providing the karaoke machine.) this will give you time to get the ingridents toghether.
Or you can even get the show started with some dinks even then let the host start in with a song.. there are a few ways you can go about it..

I would do party foods and drinks is what I would do..

And while your getting the orders toghether they can karaoke there heart away and it gives you an excuse not to get up and sing LOL Hope you enjoy

Bryon Sparks

Attachments

• Karaoke.doc
    68 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Well I tried to upload the files but it craps out on me..

If you want the invite doc please let me know And i will email it to you

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

what about having the songs themed around food...Like McCarthurs Park (sp?) "I'll never have that recipe again!" or "I did it MY way!". You could have great fun taking songs like these (and others) and changing the words to suit whatever recipe you are making, or even to mention PC tools?

I think I'll have a bash at coming up with ideas for this one. Would need a few kareoke discs...but I already have a machine!! :)

1. What is a Karaoke Show?

A Karaoke Show is a musical performance where individuals or groups take turns singing popular songs using a microphone and backing tracks. It is a fun and interactive way for people to showcase their singing skills and have a good time.

2. How do I set up a Karaoke Show?

To set up a Karaoke Show, you will need a karaoke machine or software, a TV or projector to display the lyrics, microphones, and speakers. You can also purchase karaoke discs or subscribe to a karaoke streaming service for a wide selection of songs. Make sure to test the equipment beforehand to ensure everything is working properly.

3. What are some fun ideas for a Karaoke Show?

Some fun ideas for a Karaoke Show include having a theme, such as decade-specific songs or songs from a particular genre, having a costume contest, or incorporating props and instruments. You can also have a karaoke competition with prizes for the best singers.

4. How can I make my Karaoke Show more interactive?

There are many ways to make a Karaoke Show more interactive. You can have a rotating host who keeps the energy up and encourages audience participation. You can also have a guest book for people to write down their song requests or have a social media hashtag for people to share their karaoke experience online.

5. Do I need to have a good singing voice to participate in a Karaoke Show?

Not at all! Karaoke is all about having fun and enjoying yourself. It doesn't matter if you have a good singing voice or not. The most important thing is to have confidence and let loose. Plus, with the right song choice and a supportive audience, anyone can sound like a superstar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows