• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer?

In summary, the conversation is about updating a November host/guest flyer and letter, as well as discussing the recent flooding in the area. The speaker also expresses gratitude for the person helping with the flyer and offers to take them out to lunch. The conversation also includes a request for a December flyer, which the person finds and shares.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Have you had a chance to make the Nov Host/ Guest flyer?

Haven't done that one yet...probably not until Tuesday. This is the last one I do as it is "farthest" out. I try to do the ones with Sept first, then update the ones with Oct next, etc., if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Gotcha - and can you update the November host letter when you have a sec? I hate bothering you with this stuff and wish I had the necessary programs to do it myself - I SO appreciate that you do this for us each month!

Attachments

• November 2010 Host Letter.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 515
dannyzmom said:
Gotcha - and can you update the November host letter when you have a sec? I hate bothering you with this stuff and wish I had the necessary programs to do it myself - I SO appreciate that you do this for us each month!

No problem! I will try today...if not then definitely tomorrow!

Last edited:
Hi Carolyn,

Here you go!

Sorry this took me so long. It has been crazy here and I lost track of what I needed to get done.

Here is your letter updated with the Nov specials.

Thanks!

Attachments

• November 2011 Host Letter.doc
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 769
Seriously, Kam, you ROCK! I love how you are so helpful and share all this with us. I need to take you out to lunch sometime. It would be fun to meet you! :) (I'm not that far from York, you know! :D )

babywings76 said:
Seriously, Kam, you ROCK! I love how you are so helpful and share all this with us. I need to take you out to lunch sometime. It would be fun to meet you! :) (I'm not that far from York, you know! :D )

Hi Amanda!

Yes, I know we are not far at all! How are you doing with the flooding? You guys got hit pretty hard, too.

At home we are ok - thank goodness. It has just been a major hassle getting to Hanover for work and back home to York. Between this morning's drive in and getting home I have taken a really good "tour" of the area.

But seriously, I can't believe all the damage in this general area. This was way worse than Irene. We are thankful our home is up on a hill and not near a creek or stream.

It's been really bad. Luckily I'm okay where we are, but many roads I take to get around are closed off in sections, so it makes it tricky to get anywhere. 222 was shut down in the area near me, so all the traffic was diverted to another main road and made traffic pretty bad. If it rains again tonight, though, I think that road will flood because the water was pretty much at road level today. Yes, this was much worse than Irene. With Irene, we had crazy wind and rain and most of the damage was downed branches and trees and lots of people lost power. But this flooding is a more permanent damage to deal with for people's homes. And I don't think many people have flood insurance here.

Thank you! :)

Looking for this flyer but I still don't see it. Am I overlooking it? I've looked under the file search and under the "flyers" forum.

Yes I did thank you.I'm looking for december now

Thank you!!

What is Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer?

Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef for the month of November. It features special offers and discounts for both hosts and guests for hosting or attending a party during this time.

How can I receive a copy of the Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer?

You can receive a copy of the Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party during the month of November, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for a digital copy.

What are the benefits of hosting a party during November with the Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer?

Hosting a party during November with the Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer allows you to take advantage of special offers and discounts, such as free products and discounted items. You can also earn rewards for hosting, such as free or discounted products of your choice.

Are there any special offers for guests attending a party during November with the Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer?

Yes, guests attending a party during November with the Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer can also enjoy special offers and discounts. This can include free products with a minimum purchase or discounted items.

Can I combine the offers from the Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the offers from the Kam? Nov Host/Guest Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, the offers on the flyer are already discounted and a great value for both hosts and guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookingmagic