• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam - Here Are the Nov 2016 Guest & Host Specials

In summary, the guest specials for November 2016 include the Microwave Popcorn Maker for $20 and the Veggie Spiralizer for $15 when you spend $75 or more. The host specials for November 2016 include the Rockcrok Everyday Pan for $89.50 (a $155 value) and the Stainless Steel Roasting Pan for $110 (a $160 value) when you host a party with $650 or more in sales. There is no limit on how many guest and host specials you can purchase, but the host specials are only available to hosts who meet the minimum sales requirement. As a host, you can earn free products based on your party sales, such as $90 in free products and 2 items
dannyzmom
Gold Member
They were just posted the other day so here they are :)
Thanks, as always, for all that you do!

Attachments

• 1116 gs.pdf
    295.4 KB · Views: 3,008
  • 1116 hs.pdf
    294.5 KB · Views: 5,739
Thanks Carolyn! Not sure if I will have a chance to create the flyers until Tuesday though.

No rush...just very grateful that you do them :)

Anyone know if there is a one-sheeter created for Oct/Nov and Dec specials combined for 2016? TIA

PC Faith,
I don't believe the December specials have been released yet.

Hey Kam,
Home Office just updated the November host specials (totally changed them) - here are the December Specials AND the updated November specials for when you make the OctNovDec flyer (have I mentioned that I am SOOOO thankful that you make these???)

Attachments

• 1116 hs updated.pdf
    245.3 KB · Views: 881
  • 1216 gs.pdf
    216.9 KB · Views: 2,408
  • 1216 hs.pdf
    235.7 KB · Views: 4,070
dannyzmom said:
Hey Kam,
Home Office just updated the November host specials (totally changed them) - here are the December Specials AND the updated November specials for when you make the OctNovDec flyer (have I mentioned that I am SOOOO thankful that you make these???)
Yes, they totally changed them for Nov. What a pain! OK. I will fix the flyers with November and create the ones with December - but I probably won't get to it until Tuesday.Thanks for letting me know and providing the pdfs!! :)

1. What are the guest specials for the month of November?

The guest specials for November 2016 include the Microwave Popcorn Maker for $20 and the Veggie Spiralizer for $15 when you spend $75 or more.

2. What are the host specials for November?

The host specials for November 2016 include the Rockcrok Everyday Pan for $89.50 (a $155 value) and the Stainless Steel Roasting Pan for $110 (a $160 value) when you host a party with $650 or more in sales.

3. Is there a limit on how many guest and host specials I can purchase?

No, there is no limit on how many guest and host specials you can purchase. However, the host specials are only available to hosts who meet the minimum sales requirement.

4. Can I earn free products as a host during the month of November?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products based on your party sales. For example, if your party sales reach $650, you can earn $90 in free products and 2 items at half price.

5. Can I combine the guest and host specials in one purchase?

Yes, you can combine the guest and host specials in one purchase as long as you meet the minimum purchase requirement for the guest specials and the minimum sales requirement for the host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom