• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam! Here Are the August Specials

In summary, the August specials for Kam! at Pampered Chef include a Scraper for $15, a Dicer for $25, a Chopper for $30, and a Paring Knife for $20. There is also a special bundle offer for all four products for $85, which is a $30 savings. A new Kam! Paring Knife will be released in August. Consultant discounts can be applied to all Kam! products, and there is a one-year warranty for any defects or malfunctions. Please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with warranty claims.
Thanks!

Wow, thanks for sharing these links! I love Pampered Chef products and these flyers have some great deals and new products. I'm definitely going to take advantage of the July/August flyer and stock up on some kitchen essentials. The August Host flyer also has some great incentives for hosting a party. I might have to consider hosting one myself. Thanks again for sharing!

What are the August specials for Kam! at Pampered Chef?

The August specials for Kam! at Pampered Chef include the Kam! Scraper for $15, the Kam! Dicer for $25, the Kam! Chopper for $30, and the Kam! Paring Knife for $20. Additionally, there is a special bundle offer that includes all four Kam! products for $85.

Is there a discount for purchasing multiple Kam! products?

Yes, there is a special bundle offer for all four Kam! products for $85, which is a $30 savings compared to purchasing each product separately.

Are there any new Kam! products being released in August?

Yes, in addition to the four existing Kam! products, there will be a new Kam! Paring Knife available for purchase in August.

Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on Kam! products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on all Kam! products, including the August specials.

Is there a warranty for Kam! products?

Yes, all Kam! products come with a one-year warranty for any defects or malfunctions. Please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with any warranty claims.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zonbn
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • dannyzmom