• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam - Has June Host/Guest Fillable Been Posted Yet?

In summary, the conversation is about a person named Carolyn who is asking about certain flyers and host letters. Another person, Kam, is responding and offering to take on posting the host letters. They also discuss file formats and how to change them. Kam finishes June's one page flyer and offers to post it. Carolyn thanks her and asks for the May flyer as well. Kam posts the May flyer and thanks Carolyn for getting the June host/guest flyer done.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have dug around but can't find it - thanks!

EDIT: I posted it here:http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-june-72658/

Hi Carolyn!

No, unfortunately, I have not had a chance yet! :(

Today is the first day in two weeks I have been able to catch my breath. Extremely busy at work which means late nights and working at home - so the LAST thing I want to do is work on the computer at home in my free time - haha!

So, that is why I haven't really been keeping up with flyers or various flyer requests. Also, I know I have not come up with very many variations using all the specials (MD, FD, etc). But, I am hoping next week to be MUCH calmer!!

So, yes, June on one page has been one that I have not gotten around to. Probably this weekend if I can.

Are you still doing your Host Letters? Everyone keeps asking me for them - and I know it's something you started posting. In a few instances I have taken the previous year's letter and updating it...hope you don't mind. I am not sure if you fine-tune the text year to year. :)

Last edited:
I think we need to designate a "kam appreciation day"...........wish there was a way to thank you besides just "thank you"!!:sing:

Aw thanks Kam!!
And yes, I am still doing the host letters. I have actually figured out how to update them myself so if you'd like I can take charge of posting those here and there'll be one less thing for you to do :)
Here's May & June's

cr*p -- they are .docx format and that doesn't seem to be acceptable here - how do I fix that ? Anyone know?

dannyzmom said:
Aw thanks Kam!!
And yes, I am still doing the host letters. I have actually figured out how to update them myself so if you'd like I can take charge of posting those here and there'll be one less thing for you to do :)
Here's May & June's

cr*p -- they are .docx format and that doesn't seem to be acceptable here - how do I fix that ? Anyone know?

In Word, when you choose Save As...
at the bottom it says Save as type:
Hit the down arrow to the right hand side of the Save as type and scroll down until it says Word 97-2003. It may also show (*.doc)

Thank you - you're so stinkin' techy!!! xoxo I have so much to learn...
so, here's june but it's saying my may one is too big of a file???

Attachments

• June 2012 Host Letter revised.doc
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 527
I'm happy to personally email it to anyone who needs it - it'll take me half a second - just email me at [email protected] if you need it.

Last edited:
kam said:
Glad that helped you change the extension!

I had May done...do you want me to post it?

By the way, I finished June on one page. I posted it with the other June flyers:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-june-72658/

Sure, if you could!!
Thanks! And THANK YOU so much for getting June H/G done for me!!
xo

Here it is!

Attachments

• May 2012 host letter.doc
    946.5 KB · Views: 443

1. When will the June Host/Guest Fillable be posted?

The June Host/Guest Fillable will be posted on the first day of each month, so the June Fillable should be available on June 1st.

2. Can I access the June Host/Guest Fillable on my consultant website?

Yes, the June Host/Guest Fillable will be available for download on your consultant website under the "Monthly Specials" tab.

3. Is the June Host/Guest Fillable the same for all consultants?

Yes, the June Host/Guest Fillable is the same for all consultants and can be used for all host and guest orders during the month of June.

4. Are there any new products featured in the June Host/Guest Fillable?

Yes, there may be new products featured in the June Host/Guest Fillable depending on the monthly specials and promotions offered by Pampered Chef.

5. Can I customize the June Host/Guest Fillable for my personal business needs?

Yes, you can customize the June Host/Guest Fillable with your personal contact information and logo to use for your business. However, the layout and content of the fillable cannot be altered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000