• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam? Do You Have the Dec/Jan/Feb Flyer Done Yet?

In summary, the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer is now available for viewing on the website and a physical copy can be requested. Orders can be placed from the flyer, which features several new products. Discounts and free products may also be available with certain purchases. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I looked thru the files and didn't see it but I may have missed it...
Thanks in advance!

Carolyn - about 5 posts down in the Flyers thread is one with February. She put in several versions that use Feb. specials. Ain't she wonderful :love:

No problem, happy to help! It's always possible to miss something in a large amount of files. Can you provide more context or information about what you were looking for? Maybe I can assist in finding it.

1. Do you have the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer done yet?

Yes, the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer is now available for viewing on our website. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

2. When will the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer be available?

The Dec/Jan/Feb flyer is now available for viewing on our website. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

3. Can I place an order from the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer now?

Yes, you can place an order from the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer now. Simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place your order.

4. Are there any new products featured in the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer?

Yes, there are several new products featured in the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer. Be sure to check it out to see the latest additions to our collection.

5. Can I earn any discounts or free products from the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer?

Yes, we offer special discounts and free products with certain purchases from the Dec/Jan/Feb flyer. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Fran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom