• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Print Host and Guest on One Page: Adobe Tips from Kam

In summary, to print a 2-page pdf, you can change the page scaling to multiple pages per sheet and orient the document to landscape.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I know you emailed me once before about how to print the host and guest on one page in Adobe (in the print menu), but I forgot...can you tell me again how to save it and and print it so that I have them both on one page, or if the host special is two pages, how to print them both on one page in landscape? Thanks for your help.

I'm not KAM, but if you can print 2 pages on a sheet by clicking on Print > Multiple > choose 2 from the drop-down menu.

Hi Nancy,

If it is a 2 page pdf, you can print both pages side by side.

In the PRINT dialog:

Change page scaling to multiple pages per sheet and you should be able to change those options that appear as I have in the picture (Custom, 2 x 1).

Also, go to Properties and change your orientation from Portrait to Landscape.

This is for READER 9 (I know READER X (10) is different but I have not changed mine yet so I don't know if the Print dialog looks the same).

HTH

Attachments

• 10-22-2012 4-03-26 PM.jpg
    10-22-2012 4-03-26 PM.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
But what if we want two of the same thing on one sheet. Or two different docs both printed on one sheet. I have to print it as though it's 2 pages and turn the paper and print again then one is upside down but it works when I'm cutting them into two flyers.

I guess another option would be to scan a page twice and save as PDF and then print as 2 on a page...

BethCooks4U said:
But what if we want two of the same thing on one sheet. Or two different docs both printed on one sheet. I have to print it as though it's 2 pages and turn the paper and print again then one is upside down but it works when I'm cutting them into two flyers.

I guess another option would be to scan a page twice and save as PDF and then print as 2 on a page...

I have Acrobat Pro, so I am not all that familiar with Reader.

The way to print 1 page 2-up or 4-up is to create a pdf with the same page that many times. If I wanted 4-up of a single pdf, I would create a 4-page pdf with the same pdf as all 4 pages. Then I could print multiple as described above.

But, the problem is that (I am almost certain) that you can not combine pdfs with Reader.

You may be able to download another pdf program (there are free ones that have been mentioned by others) that may do this.

Since I have Acrobat Pro, I have never had to try this with one of the free programs...or struggle how it may be done with Reader. I just create the 4-pg pdf and go. So, there may be a different way, I just have never had to figure out another way.

Sorry, I could not be more help.

If you wanted a 1-page special repeated 2 or 4 times in a pdf, you can always ask on here. I would be happy to do it and I am sure there are others who are able to do this and wouldn't mind.

1. What is "Kam, Can You Help Me?"

"Kam, Can You Help Me?" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It is led by our expert consultant, Kam, who will guide you through a recipe and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

2. How do I sign up for "Kam, Can You Help Me?"

To sign up for "Kam, Can You Help Me?", simply visit our website and select the class you would like to attend. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to sign up.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for the class?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients for the class. However, we recommend having basic kitchen tools and common ingredients on hand to fully participate in the class.

4. Can I ask questions during the class?

Yes, you can ask questions during the class. Kam will be available to answer any questions you may have and provide helpful tips and guidance throughout the class.

5. Is there a fee for "Kam, Can You Help Me?"

Yes, there is a fee for "Kam, Can You Help Me?". The cost varies depending on the class you choose to attend. Please visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
luvmyfamily
Replies