• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Host Letter: Join the Bandwagon with Kam!

In summary, the Kam! April Host Letter is a monthly newsletter specifically for Pampered Chef hosts in April. It contains exclusive offers, recipes, and tips to help hosts have successful parties. It is automatically sent to hosts with a party scheduled in April, but can also be shared with guests to get them excited about the party. The offers in the letter typically include discounts, free products, and special bundles as a thank-you for hosting a party. While it is exclusive to April hosts, there are still other monthly host specials and exclusive offers available for non-April hosts. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
ChefCKHall
Yes, I have been jumping on your lovely host letter bandwagon that you make for Carolyn! Have you done one for April yet? May I humbly request??

LOVE, CK

ChefCKHall said:
Yes, I have been jumping on your lovely host letter bandwagon that you make for Carolyn! Have you done one for April yet? May I humbly request??

LOVE, CK

Since it is Carolyn's letter, I usually just wait for her to post the letter she wants to use and then I just update it with the current special.

I am not sure if she changes any wording in it from month to month.

But I can see if I have last April's, or even use last month's and update it. I'll post when I have it done.

Bumping! :)

I have say I miss the host letter as well, hopefully one comes out real soon. I love the flyers and letters.

Sorry! I thought I had posted this!

I just took Carolyn's March letter and changed it to April.

Attachments

• April 2012 Host Letter.doc
    798 KB · Views: 647
Thank you Thank you!!

Thank you so much for you talent and creating these documents! :love:

1. What is the Kam! April Host Letter?

The Kam! April Host Letter is a monthly newsletter sent to all Pampered Chef hosts in April. It contains exclusive offers, recipes, and tips for hosting successful parties.

2. How do I receive the Kam! April Host Letter?

The Kam! April Host Letter is automatically sent to all hosts who have a party scheduled in the month of April. If you are a host and have not received it, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I share the Kam! April Host Letter with my guests?

Yes, you can share the Kam! April Host Letter with your guests to get them excited about your upcoming party. You can forward the email or print out a copy to hand out at your party.

4. What types of offers can I expect in the Kam! April Host Letter?

The Kam! April Host Letter typically includes discounts, free products, and special bundles available only to hosts in April. These offers are a thank-you for hosting a party and can help you earn even more free and discounted products.

5. Is the Kam! April Host Letter exclusive to hosts in April?

Yes, the Kam! April Host Letter is only available to hosts who have a party scheduled in April. However, if you are not a host in April, you can still take advantage of other monthly host specials and exclusive offers. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • AlowayFamily
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies