• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!

In summary, "KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!" is a game suitable for all ages that combines strategy and luck. It includes a game board, unique dice, a score pad, and instructions, and can be enjoyed by 2-6 players. To play, players take turns rolling and placing the dice to earn points. Additional dice can be purchased for even more variety and fun.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anyone make one up yet? I guess I mean KAM ;)! You have my whole team addicted to them.

I agree! My entire team has incorporated them into their business and so appreciate using those flyers. Thank you in advance for sharing your computer talent with all of us!

And maybe a Canadian version .. or the American one in a word document so that I can try to figure it out how to change it?? Please and thank you!!!

Kam is the BEST! I am hoping she'll come up with one this weekend!! Thanks Kam! ;)

Thanks! Glad these are of use!

I am posting the Flyers with Auguest here. I did the 3 month Jun/Jul/Aug one first:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-august-73228/

richardson3 said:
And maybe a Canadian version .. or the American one in a word document so that I can try to figure it out how to change it?? Please and thank you!!!

I can't do any Canadian Flyers until someone emails me the pdfs of the Canadian specials. Since I am not a Canadian Consultant, I cannot access the future specials for Canada.

Thanks Kathleen...YOU ROCK!!! ;)

Here they are ...

Attachments

• June - Guest.pdf
    490.8 KB · Views: 384
  • June - New Recruit (b).pdf
    486.4 KB · Views: 355
Is there any way to post these to Facebook? It doesn't allow me to attach a PDF file.

What program do you guys use? I would like to try to do these myself....

Thank you so much!!

What is "KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!"?

"KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!" is a game designed for all ages that combines strategy and luck. It is played with a unique set of dice and can be enjoyed by 2-6 players.

How do you play "KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!"?

To play "KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!", each player takes turns rolling the dice and placing them on the board in different combinations to earn points. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins!

What is included in the "KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!" game set?

The "KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!" game set includes a game board, a set of unique dice, a score pad, and instructions on how to play. It also comes with a convenient carrying case for easy storage and transportation.

Is "KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!" is suitable for all ages. It is a great game for families to play together and for kids to play with their friends. It can also be enjoyed by adults at parties or game nights.

Can I purchase additional dice for "KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!"?

Yes, additional dice can be purchased for "KAM: Addicting Fun for Everyone!" for even more variety and fun. They are available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Steven and Teresa King
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Robyn Neilko
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies