• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning in Shows Before Jan 31st: Will I Get Double Points?

You will only earn double points for sales of cookware during the Pan-O-Rama promotion if you submit your shows and orders by May 31.
tiffanypc05
so all my shows this month(janruary) have taken all of their precious time to turn in there shows...i only actually turned two in before janruary 31st. i have turned in two since and have one more to turn in tuesday but the thing i am wondering about is if the three shows i turned in as jan. shows but didn't get submitted until feb. will i get double points for them..?

No?from what I have read on these threads a show has to be booked and submitted in Feb. to count as double pts. No late Jan submitted shows count. But again that's what I read on this thread before so someone can correct me if I am wrong!

A show has to be held and submitted in February in order for it to count as double points. I felt a little iffy about one though because a lady I gave a bunch of catalogs to back in September (yes SEPTEMBER) finally turned in a small show (enough for a catalog show) on February 1. I turned it in as a February show because I obviously couldn't do it for September. I know it probably looks a little shady to HO, but I didn't know when else to do it for. I had kind of given up on this lady back in November!

I'm not sure about that one. If I remember correctly with the show to go pieces I submitted a past month show and it counted for my total, but I haven't submitted my last Jan show yet. I could be wrong though.

Yes, you are right, Heather. Shows must be held and submitted in February to earn the double points.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Yes, they have to be held in February. Kind of a bummer because I also had 3 shows from January that I closed after the 31st. Two of them were over $700 shows. Would have been nice to get double points from those. :(

Check your incentive calculatorHave any of you submitted any January shows in February?
Check your incentives calculator and see if you got your double points... let me know what you see. :D

I've already submitted a show dated in February and that hasn't even shown the double points yet. I can't remember how they did it last year, but they may not show the double points bonus until the END of the month.

pamperedbecky said:
I've already submitted a show dated in February and that hasn't even shown the double points yet. I can't remember how they did it last year, but they may not show the double points bonus until the END of the month.
Right. The double points will show up later on this month and so will the points we earned for sales in December.

You guys are right - the show must be held and submitted in February to count for double trip points. ALSO, for the Pan-o-rama cookware sales. I had HO clarify and they will only count cookware that is sold starting Feb first - shows held from Feb 1 through May 31 and submitted by May 31.

New RulesReceived an email today with the amended rules. It includes January sales. See email below.

Dear Consultant,

Due to some confusion surrounding the Pan-O-Rama promotion, specifically
regarding whether January cookware sales submitted in February count toward Pan-O-Rama, we are amending the program’s rules as follows:

All cookware sales from Shows submitted, and individual orders placed, in
February will count toward your Pan-O-Rama award. This includes Shows held in January and submitted in February. Also, we are expanding the earning period to include cookware sales from Shows held and submitted, and individual orders placed, in JANUARY. Remember, Pan-O-Rama runs through May 31 and all cookware sales must be submitted by May 31 to qualify for Pan-O-Rama points.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please click here to go directly to the updated flyer on Consultant's Corner:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/panorama06.pdf

Of course, there is no change to this month’s Golden Treasures double sales
points promotion. In order to qualify for the double points, your Shows must be held AND submitted in February.

The Pampered Chef

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

Last edited:
If I understan right that e-mail we got didn't say anything about us getting double points for january shows submitted in February. We only get the points for the panarama if we sold cookware in January.

Janel, That is correct.

1. What are the double points for turning in shows before Jan 31st?

The double points for turning in shows before Jan 31st are a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef. It means that for every dollar in product sales you earn, you will receive two points towards your rewards instead of the usual one point.

2. Do I need to do anything special to get double points?

No, you do not need to do anything special to get double points. As long as you turn in your show before Jan 31st, you will automatically receive double points for your product sales.

3. What if I turn in a show after Jan 31st?

If you turn in a show after Jan 31st, you will not receive double points. This promotion is only valid for shows turned in before the deadline. However, you will still receive the regular one point for every dollar in product sales.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of shows that qualify for double points?

No, all types of shows, including online, in-person, and catalog shows, qualify for double points as long as they are turned in before Jan 31st.

5. Can I combine this promotion with other rewards or offers?

Yes, you can combine this promotion with other rewards or offers. For example, if you are also participating in a hostess rewards program, you will receive double points on top of the rewards you earn from that program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
Replies