• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winter Bookings After Christmas: Reflections from Pampered Chef Seasoned Performers

In summary, there are several ways to continue booking parties after the holiday season, such as promoting winter products and offering incentives for hosting parties. To keep your business active during slower winter months, utilize social media and online sales, partner with other businesses, and focus on booking future parties. For Valentine's Day, promote heart-shaped products and offer gift sets or bundles. When approaching potential hosts after the holiday rush, be empathetic and highlight the benefits of hosting a party. To make winter parties successful, create a cozy atmosphere, offer special deals, and showcase winter products and recipes.
rayday
For those of you have been doing PC for a while, or at least last winter how bookings went. Did your shows do well in January and February with Christmas just getting over? Just wondering what I have to look forward to! Thanks!!

answer to your questionLast winter I was 6 mos. pregnant, so I didn't do many shows at the beginning of the year, but I did manage to do a couple of shows for Jan., Feb. & March (just enough to keep me active)...then nothing in April (this is when I had my baby).

This winter...I already have 6 shows scheduled for January & 2 for February...

I think it depends on the specials, too. This years upcoming specials for the New Year are great compared to some from the past!

Hi there! I've been doing PC for a few years now and I can say that January and February can be hit or miss. Some years, I've had a lot of success with post-holiday parties as people are still in the mood to shop and spend money. Other years, it's been a bit slower as people are recovering from holiday spending and may not be as interested in buying. However, I do find that hosting Valentine's Day themed parties can be a great way to boost sales during this time. Overall, it really depends on your customer base and how you market your parties. Best of luck to you!

1. How can I continue to book parties after the holiday season?

There are several ways to continue booking parties after Christmas. First, focus on promoting our winter products and recipes, such as cozy soups and warm desserts. You can also offer incentives for hosting a party in the winter, such as a free product or discount. Additionally, reach out to past hosts and guests and remind them of our winter products and the benefits of hosting a party during the colder months.

2. What are some tips for keeping my business active during the slower winter months?

One tip is to take advantage of social media and online sales. Create posts featuring winter products and recipes, and offer special deals for online orders. You can also partner with other local businesses and offer joint promotions. Another tip is to focus on booking parties for future months, such as spring and summer, to keep your calendar full.

3. How can I incorporate Valentine's Day into my Pampered Chef business?

Valentine's Day is a great opportunity to promote our heart-shaped products and share recipes for romantic dinners and desserts. Consider hosting a Valentine's themed cooking class or virtual party. You can also offer gift sets and bundle deals for couples or individuals looking to cook a special meal for their loved ones.

4. What is the best way to approach potential hosts after the holiday rush?

After the holiday rush, many people may be feeling overwhelmed and hesitant to host a party. It's important to approach potential hosts with empathy and understanding. Share the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun and social event. You can also offer to help them plan and organize the party to alleviate any stress.

5. How can I make my winter parties stand out and be successful?

One way to make your winter parties successful is by creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Use winter-themed decorations and serve warm drinks and snacks. You can also offer a special holiday discount or bundle deal for guests to take advantage of. Lastly, make sure to showcase our winter products and recipes and provide guests with the opportunity to try them out and see their benefits firsthand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706