• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Users Bypass Categories for New Posts?

In summary, there is a mix of preferences among users regarding how they navigate the forum. Some prefer to go directly to "new posts" while others also browse through specific categories. Some even use the "quick links" and "today's posts" features to stay updated. However, most users seem to rely on the "new posts" button as their primary method of accessing content.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I was just wondering how many of us just log in and go right to "new posts" and how many of us actually go thru the catagories ???

Depends on the mood I'm in. :) Mostly I just go to the new posts, but frequently I go back and look by catagory to find updates from people I've been thinking about or praying for...etc...

What about you?

almost always start at new post. then maybe I check listing that I have posted in before to be sure that I didn't miss anything. If I can't sleep and no one is adding new post then I go thru and read back postings for differant catagories...

Carol

cwinter474 said:
almost always start at new post. then maybe I check listing that I have posted in before to be sure that I didn't miss anything. If I can't sleep and no one is adding new post then I go thru and read back postings for differant catagories...

Carol

Cool- sounds pretty much like what I do then. :) (but we know that secretly you are scouring the internet for more Mr. "buns" pictures! :) LOL

(I had to, sorry!) (I'm playing with you by the way) ;)

vwpamperedchef said:

Me too....

For the first couple of months, I scrolled through every category :eek: - but then I found that magic "new posts" button, and I've never looked back!:D

New posts and mostly only ones pertaining to business. I could be on here for hours reading all the stuff in the Chef's Lounge. But in the end I realized that most of that doesn't help me with my biz and actually is taking time away from it... so I do what I can to discipline myself not to read those unless it's the weekend...

ChefBeckyD said:
Me too....

For the first couple of months, I scrolled through every category :eek: - but then I found that magic "new posts" button, and I've never looked back!:D

Me, too, and it happened EXACTLY like Becky described! :)

Bren706 said:

me too :) I do go to the recipe thread alot though

vwpamperedchef said:

or if there aren't any new posts that I want to read.

I heart the New Posts feature. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Cool- sounds pretty much like what I do then. :) (but we know that secretly you are scouring the internet for more Mr. "buns" pictures! :) LOL

(I had to, sorry!) (I'm playing with you by the way) ;)

oh... your funny :cool:

If it has been a while I go to new posts if it had been less than 24hrs since I logged on then I go to quick links then todays posts.

vwpamperedchef said:

Me three.

Paulette, thanks for explaining the Quick Links/Today's Posts feature. I didn't know I could do that! :thumbup:

I usually do New Posts. Unless I feel like I was missing something or didn't get on all day and then I will go to Today's Posts.

I'm a "New Posts" girl.

I go to new posts too.

God bless,
Amanda

1. What is "Just Wondering, New Post Or..."?

"Just Wondering, New Post Or..." is a feature on the Pampered Chef blog where we share new recipes, cooking tips, and product information.

2. How often is a new post published in "Just Wondering, New Post Or..."?

We publish new posts in "Just Wondering, New Post Or..." every week, typically on Thursdays.

3. Can I submit my own recipe or cooking tip to be featured in "Just Wondering, New Post Or..."?

Yes, we love hearing from our Pampered Chef community! You can submit your recipe or cooking tip to be featured in "Just Wondering, New Post Or..." by emailing us at [email address].

4. Is "Just Wondering, New Post Or..." only about Pampered Chef products?

No, "Just Wondering, New Post Or..." features a variety of recipes and cooking tips, some of which use Pampered Chef products and others that do not. We want to provide our readers with a diverse range of content to inspire their cooking and baking.

5. Can I share the posts from "Just Wondering, New Post Or..." on social media?

Yes, we encourage you to share our posts from "Just Wondering, New Post Or..." with your friends and family on social media. You can use the social media buttons at the bottom of each post to easily share it on your preferred platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Leth
  • Poll
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views