• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Pitcher Design from the Past - Check it Out!

In summary, "Just Wanted to Share" is a free program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can share their favorite recipes, meal ideas, and kitchen tips with others in the Pampered Chef community. To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and submit your own recipes and tips or browse and try out submissions from others. It is open to all types of recipes and tips, but Pampered Chef reserves the right to review and approve submissions before they are made public. You are also welcome to share content from "Just Wanted to Share" on your social media, but please give credit to the original submitter and/or mention Pampered Chef.
ckmom002
i found this on another site from a long long time ago and i havent seen it anywhere and i thought since we have the new style pitcher out that this would be cute!! let me know what you think

Attachments

• QUICK STIR PITCHER BOUNUS.doc
    102.5 KB · Views: 914
I think this a great idea. I'm going to try this one for sure. Thanks so much for sharing.

That's neat!!That's cute and you can use just about anything in the catalog. What a great incentive. I might try 20 of something instead of 25, but it's a great concept. I always did the 10 foir one deal. This is cute! Thanks for sharing!
Debbie

Batter Bowl VersionLast year someone posted a Batter Bowl Bonanza. I haven't tried it yet. There was another one that stated if you fill up two sheets, they would get the Classic Batter Bowl also. I changed the Pitcher one posted above. I said 20 orders for small one and if they get 25 I'll upgrade their pitcher to the family size. I think I'm going to try this one. Thank you ckmom002 for posting it. Brandy

Attachments

• Batter Bowl Bonanza.doc
    26 KB · Views: 712

What is "Just Wanted to Share"?

"Just Wanted to Share" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can share their favorite recipes, meal ideas, and kitchen tips with others in the Pampered Chef community.

How can I participate in "Just Wanted to Share"?

To participate in "Just Wanted to Share", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Just Wanted to Share" tab. From there, you can submit your own recipes, meal ideas, and kitchen tips to be shared with others. You can also browse and try out recipes and tips submitted by other Pampered Chef customers.

Is there a cost to participate in "Just Wanted to Share"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Just Wanted to Share". It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to promote sharing and community among its customers.

Can I submit recipes and tips that are not related to Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you are welcome to submit any recipes and tips that you think would be helpful or enjoyable for others in the Pampered Chef community. However, please note that Pampered Chef reserves the right to review and approve all submissions before they are made public on the website.

Can I share recipes and tips from "Just Wanted to Share" on social media?

Yes, you are welcome to share recipes and tips from "Just Wanted to Share" on your personal social media accounts. However, please make sure to give credit to the original submitter and/or mention Pampered Chef in your post.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • PampChefJoy