• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing My TPC Experience: Target Encounter and Inviting to Chicago Convention

In summary, Andrea was at Target and saw someone wearing a TPC shirt and she asked the woman why she was wearing it. The woman told her that the convention was happening in Chicago this summer and Andrea said that she would go with her if she wanted to go.
soonerchef
I decided to go run errands this morning and I had several places to shop so, like a good consultant I donned my TPC shirt and off I went with my 2 yo twins in tow! 2nd place I stopped was Target, I go to checkout and the lady who rang me out asked "Is there a Pampered Chef convention somewhere nearby today?" I told her no and asked why, she said that I was the 3rd person in today (it was only 10am) with Pampered Chef wear. I let her know that even though there wasn't a TPC convention here today that there is a convention in Chicago in July and she can go with me if she wants. She says "Don't I have to be a consultant to go"...I told her that yes in fact she would have to be a consultant and that going to Chicago for convention is only one of the fun things to do with TPC. As she seemed hesitant I gave her my card and let her know that she could call me if she decided she wanted to go to Chicago this summer!

This was a banner moment for me as I am hesitant to promote recruiting outside of shows!

Way to go!It's hard to step out of our comfort zones but when we do it can be so rewarding! Even if nothing comes of it you know that you CAN do it. Of course I'm hoping she decides to join your team and come to conference this year.

shop againMake sure you shop again at the same time/day and see if you can "follow up" with her. Once you know her name and talk to her a few times, she might be more interested in talking to you for real....BEE

Andrea....You Go Girl!!!!

1. What is "Just Wanted to Share..."?

"Just Wanted to Share..." is a unique line of products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for hosting and entertaining. These items are designed to make sharing food with others more convenient and enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "Just Wanted to Share..." line?

The "Just Wanted to Share..." line includes a variety of serving and entertaining products such as platters, bowls, trays, and utensils. These items are designed to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.

3. Can I use "Just Wanted to Share..." products for everyday use?

Yes, absolutely! While these products are great for hosting and entertaining, they can also be used for everyday meals and snacks. Their versatile designs make them perfect for any occasion.

4. Are "Just Wanted to Share..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Just Wanted to Share..." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher to ensure their longevity.

5. Can I purchase "Just Wanted to Share..." products as a gift?

Definitely! "Just Wanted to Share..." products make great gifts for anyone who loves to host and entertain. You can find them in our catalog or on our website, and we also offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76