• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are these interesting gadgets from Weight Watchers Magazine?

In summary, "Just Wanted to Share This" is a feature on Pampered Chef's website where customers can share their favorite recipes, tips, and kitchen hacks with other members of the community. To submit a post, simply click on the "Share" button on the top right corner of the "Just Wanted to Share This" page and fill out the form. You can share recipes or tips from other websites or blogs as long as you have permission and credit the original source. To search for specific recipes or tips, use the search bar or filter by category. You can save posts to your profile and create collections for easy access later.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I saw these gadgets in my weight watchers magazine and thought they were interesting just wanted to share

http://www.oxo.com/OA_HTML/xxoxo_ibeCCtpOXOPrdDtl.jsp?section=10054&item=48557&minisite=10024&respid=53057

http://www.oxo.com/OA_HTML/xxoxo_ibeCCtpOXOPrdDtl.jsp?section=10054&item=61487&minisite=10024&respid=53057

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0007LXTHS/?tag=pfamazon01-20

We have the Core N More and the Serrated Peeler. The only thing we don't compete with is the mango thingy. But then again, we have knives. :D

I'm a gadget junkie. I was at BB&B Monday looking at all the stuff. I didn't buy anything but I do like to browse to see what will jump off the shelf at me.

I sure wish PC would sell a pineapple corer. That was totally OT, but just got me thinking...

I love the pineapple corer that I got at Safeway. It's great!

I have had more people ask me about a mango peeler this season! We definitely need to get one. (And before you say anything DebbieJ, I have already recommended both of these to HO.:D )

That mango splitter is kind of neat. But I don't eat fresh mango but maybe once a year and I hate Uni-taskers (any other Alton Brown fans!?). My Santuko knife works just fine :D

1. What is "Just Wanted to Share This"?

"Just Wanted to Share This" is a feature on Pampered Chef's website where customers can share their favorite recipes, tips, and kitchen hacks with other members of the community.

2. How do I submit a post to "Just Wanted to Share This"?

To submit a post, simply click on the "Share" button on the top right corner of the "Just Wanted to Share This" page. From there, you can fill out the form with your recipe or tip and submit it for review.

3. Can I share recipes or tips from other websites or blogs?

Yes, as long as you have permission from the original source and credit them appropriately. We encourage you to share your own original content, but we understand that sometimes you may find inspiration from other sources.

4. How do I search for specific recipes or tips on "Just Wanted to Share This"?

You can use the search bar on the "Just Wanted to Share This" page to search for keywords or ingredients. You can also filter your search by category, such as appetizers, main dishes, or desserts.

5. Can I save or bookmark recipes or tips from "Just Wanted to Share This"?

Yes, you can save posts to your profile by clicking on the "Save" button on the post. You can also create collections to organize your saved posts, making it easy to find them later on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Kjurich
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies