• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Consultant in PA | Hello and Welcome!

In summary, "Just Wanted to Say Hello" is a collection of thoughtful gifts and greetings that can be personalized and shipped to loved ones. These gifts are suitable for any occasion and there are also allergy-friendly options available.
pcnewbie72
I am new to the pampered chef crowd just filled out the contract today. Upon doing so I stumbled upon this web site! It has been very helpful and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! :)
I am in PA and as I said I just filled out the contract today! Look forward to sharing more stories and insight with all of you.
Keep your fingers crossed that this will be a successful business for me!

I'm in PA, too and just signed on last month. I am getting ready for my first Kitchen Show and I have a catalog show open now. Welcome!

Hi Christa,
Nice to meet you! How is the catalog show going? Good luck on your kitchen show. Wherein Pa are you located?

I'm in PA.Hello,
Welcome to the Family!!
You have joined a great business. Best of luck with your career.
I'm in PA as well......Lancaster......If I can help you in anyway let me know. :)

Congrats to you "newbies" for joining a great company!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Have a wonderful 2006 full of lots of success!! :)

Warm Welcome !Hi ,Girls ! Warm welcome. It's nice to meet more Pampered Chefs in our state.I'm also from PA. I'm between Jimthorpe and Hazleton.In a little town called Summit Hill,PA. Glad you considered the option of Pampered Chef! I was informed today that I'm qualified. Good Luck with all you do.

1. What is "Just Wanted to Say Hello"?

"Just Wanted to Say Hello" is a collection of thoughtful gifts and greetings that are perfect for staying connected with loved ones.

2. Can I personalize my "Just Wanted to Say Hello" gift?

Yes, most of our gifts can be personalized with a special message or the recipient's name. This adds an extra touch of thoughtfulness to your gift.

3. How does the delivery process work?

Once you place your order, our team will carefully prepare your gift and ship it to the designated recipient. You can also choose to have the gift shipped to your address and deliver it yourself.

4. What occasions are best for sending a "Just Wanted to Say Hello" gift?

These gifts are perfect for any occasion, whether it's a birthday, holiday, or just to let someone know you're thinking of them. They're also great for long-distance relationships and keeping in touch with friends and family.

5. Are there any allergy-friendly options in the "Just Wanted to Say Hello" collection?

Yes, we offer a variety of allergy-friendly options such as gluten-free, nut-free, and dairy-free gifts. You can filter your search results to find the perfect option for your recipient's dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• j3n1096
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tamara Bartmess
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Terri Spofford