• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saying Goodbye to PC: A Farewell Message from Monica Kaye

Monica has decided to leave PC and we will all miss her. She has been an inspiration to us all and we will miss her insightful posts. If you ever need product at the regular consultant rate, let me know!
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
hey everyone,

this is going to be a hard thing to do but its something that must be done. as most of you know I have been inactive for a while now and at first I just couldnt understand how this happened and why. I have spent the last few months trying to get active again and pick things back up to no avail. at first I was angry because it wasnt happening but now I have a clearer understanding of whats happening. I have so many things going on in my life that I just dont have time to for PC anymore. I cant be the mother, wife, and minister that God has called me to be while doing PC. this business was literally dominating my life and I know now that is not what God has in store for me. I have other things going on that have to be handled first. I love PC. I love everything about it. I am not quitting PC. I feel like I am moving on in my life and leaving a stepping stone behind me. PC made me more confident and taught me so much that I can use later in my life and I am so grateful for the time that I have spent with PC. Now for the hard part.....There are so many of you on here that have inspired me so much not just in Pc but in life also and for that I cant thank you enough. Debbie, reading your spiritual posts about your relationship with God has given me inspiration to get closer to Him and given me the hunger to read the Bible more. Becky, you always have a sweet thoughtful post for anyone in need. you was really there for me when i needed somone to talk to. there are others out there as well. Amanda, girl you are gonna make it dont give up!! for everyone else...thanks for the inspiration!! who knows...maybe a few years for now I can re-join and start over. But I am at peace with my decision and really feel like this is the right thing to do. For whoever wants to here is my email address: [email protected], feel free to drop me a line. I also have a myspace page its www.myspace.com/monicakayesweet free to view it and leave me a comment!! Good luck to everyone. I will come and visit every now and then!!

Last edited:
Awwwww, Monica!! It's so sad to see you go!!! At least you have a full year to make your decision final.

We will miss seeing you here!!!!

If after that year is up, you ever need product at the regular consultant rate, let me know!!! I will give you the 20% off anytime!!!! My email address is [email protected]

thanks stephanie, I will keep that in mind. its hard saying goodbye but its time. I really feel like this is something I have to do. I actually have a calm feeling about it so I know its the right thing. sure will miss the morning chats!!

Sorry to see you go, but I wish you luck in everything else you do in life! Keep smilin':D

Monica,
I'm sorry to see you go too. It sounds like you're made a decision that fits with where your life is at right now. Just know that you can ALWAYS come back. Take care and definitely pop in here to see what's going on from time to time.

We'll miss you!!:(

I have to say that I am happy for the peace you have found within, you have been an inspiration to many here as well. We will miss you and if you find time, we can always use your wisdom here...consultant or not.

Take care!

Monica, you will definitely be missed. Feel free to stop by to just chit chat with us. You're wisdom will be greatly appreciated whenever you stop by!

Monica: I don't think you realize how inspirational YOU have been... always something thoughtful to say, words of encouragement when a situation seemed bleak. Your true calling is being a minister! I know I will miss you for sure. Thank you!

you guys!!! I have cried through each comment posted. I dont think you know how much each post has encouraged me to go through with this. You guys are truly my extended family and I will always be here for any of you and of course I will be "lurking"!!

Monica,
I'm sad to hear you are leaving, but happy that you are okay with it and ready to open the next chapter to your life. I wish you all the best and may God bless you always.

1. What is "Saying Goodbye to PC" about?

"Saying Goodbye to PC" is a farewell message from Monica Kaye, a former Pampered Chef consultant, to the company and its community.

2. Why did Monica decide to leave Pampered Chef?

Monica decided to leave Pampered Chef to pursue other opportunities and to focus on her family.

3. Will Monica's departure affect the products and services offered by Pampered Chef?

No, Monica's departure will not affect the products and services offered by Pampered Chef. The company will continue to offer high-quality kitchen tools and provide excellent customer service.

4. Is Monica's departure a reflection of her experience with Pampered Chef?

No, Monica's departure is not a reflection of her experience with Pampered Chef. She had a positive experience with the company and is grateful for the opportunities and friendships she gained during her time as a consultant.

5. How can we stay connected with Monica after her departure from Pampered Chef?

You can stay connected with Monica through her personal social media accounts and website. She will also continue to share her love for cooking and kitchen tips through her blog and other platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg