• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor September Show Special: Free Mango Wedger with Orders over $60!

In summary, "Just to Warn You That ..." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed for quick and easy meal prep. It is different from other Pampered Chef products, which cover a wider range of cooking and baking needs. All "Just to Warn You That ..." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and cannot be purchased in stores, but can be bought through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website. There may also be promotions and discounts available for these products, which can be found on their website or through a consultant.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My September show has 8 orders over $60 and ALL of them wanted the Mango Wedger as their free gifts. (One had enough to split her orders into 3 but fortunately said she only needs one!)

I predict that these will be on back order by the end of the first week in September. Just sayin' ...

(And maybe it's because I didn't have an apple or veggie wedger so I used the Mango wedger to slice the onion. It got stuck half way through and I couldn't get it out so I continued pressing it and it finally worked! I still had to use a knife to slice it smaller, not that they noticed!)

Well, since this was written, I found out one mango wedger was a boo boo because she wanted apple instead ... another was not indicated on the guest's form but she wants the apple wedger, and just got another $66 order wanting the apple wedger. (But one is getting 2 mango wedgers, one for free, one she's buying.) Still a lot of wedgie love going on!

Wow, that's incredible! It sounds like the Mango Wedger is a really popular item among your customers. I can definitely see why - it's so versatile and can be used for more than just mangoes. I hope you're able to keep up with the demand and that your customers are happy with their free gifts. Who knows, maybe this will even lead to more sales for you in the future as they spread the word about the Mango Wedger's usefulness. Keep up the great work!

What is "Just to Warn You That ..."?

"Just to Warn You That ..." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

How is "Just to Warn You That ..." different from other Pampered Chef products?

"Just to Warn You That ..." products are specifically designed for quick and easy meal prep, while other Pampered Chef products cover a wider range of cooking and baking needs.

Are "Just to Warn You That ..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Just to Warn You That ..." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I purchase "Just to Warn You That ..." products in stores?

No, "Just to Warn You That ..." products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website.

Are there any promotions or discounts available for "Just to Warn You That ..." products?

Yes, we often have special deals and discounts available for "Just to Warn You That ..." products. Check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies