• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Just Thought You All Should Know...

congrats!That's great news! I'm so happy for you! Congrats on reaching your goal and being so close to earning your incentive trip!
ShelbyMichalek
So many of you know I've been a consultant for about a year now. I'll actually have my anniversary tomorrow. :blushing:

Also, some of you might remember that in early October of this year I was trying to scrape up $150 in orders so I wouldn't go inactive (my six months would be up Oct 31st) because I really loved my business.
After a conversation with my husband, who reminded me that my business had been my passion when I worked it, told me to take Sheila Dacey's advice for me to let my time run out and then buy a new kit and sign up new. In a way I'd "resign" and then "re-sign" :D

Sheila had informed me I'd have new consultant rewards and all the fun stuff that comes with being a new consultant. And I could sign up under someone who I could count on to be a great leader and inspiration for me.
I did this, and guess what - you can bet I'm glad I did!

I'm now a "new" consultant, with a new upline that cares so much more than my old one ever did. I have a hospitality group near me - all courtesy of Sheila - that cares about me. My business has turned a 360 from being a disaster to a dream.

I just received 100 PC dollars :sing: and in less than a week I'll have 200 more! :love:
I'm "this" close to level 1 for SAT and I've earned a beautiful hostess apron this month. AND I just got a $183 paycheck from The Pampered Chef. :thumbup:

My business is not booming, but it's blossoming.
I'm registered for Spring Launch only 15 miles from my house (Yep! No hotels for me!) :balloon:
I'm SO happy and you can bet the Back to Basics meeting in January with my new hospitality family will have more great news - a trip for my husband and I that I WILL earn!
Conference 2011 has my name written all over it!!!

Thank you to my husband, Jon, for helping me realize what my passion in life is and making me feel complete again!
And THANK YOU a million times to Sheila for being such an inspiring woman and welcoming me into your team. It means more to me than words could ever say!

That's great Shelby! I do have a question - or rather I am confused - I didn't think you could re-sign for six months? What am I confusing that with?

pcsharon1 said:
That's great Shelby! I do have a question - or rather I am confused - I didn't think you could re-sign for six months? What am I confusing that with?

I hadn't worked my biz since April. 6 months was October 31st. You can resign after you've been inactive for 6 months.

I'm happy to hear you're happy! Plus, now you've got double products. ;)

NooraK said:
I'm happy to hear you're happy! Plus, now you've got double products. ;)

Not totally double :D I got the mini kit this time and sold a few of the things to my mom to get my kit price back. :thumbup: The rest will be gifts, except the batter bowl. I needed another one of those!

I'm so glad that you are getting a fresh start in your new city and that you are doing so well! And LOVE that you decided to join my team! :D

Also super impressed at your progress while on vacation! I hope you are enjoying that too. ;)

Wish I could come join you for Spring Launch, but the airfare from Japan is too expensive and the timing doesn't work well with hubby's work schedule. He will be leaving that week. I would have to go to TX or AL, drop off the kids and then do one of the events. The trek from Japan 1/2way around the world by myself is a task! LOL. Been there, done that. Forgot to get the t-shirt. ;). But I'm planning to attend National Conference and hope to see you there!!!

Sheila said:
But I'm planning to attend National Conference and hope to see you there!!!

Yes ma'am we'll meet there!! I've already got a family trip planned to Chicago for July. I'll be "working" at conference while the hubby, kiddos, and my teenage brother/"summer nanny" tour the city! It's our summer vacation for next year. You can bet I wont waste my second chance!

Hey, I just realized something and though you would like to know! I'm waiting on another credit card payment to submit a show which will put me at 50,207 points for the incentive trip. That means as soon as you qualify (which I know you will be doing very soon since you are only $136 from accomplishing that goal), I'll earn another 2,000 points putting me at 52,207 and qualifying me to go on the Toronto trip! :D Girl, you are technically sending me to Toronto! I'll still have the Director points for Nov & Dec + the Dec sales too, but now I won't be constantly watching the numbers to make sure that it happens. THANKS!!! :D

Congrats on your decision Shelby. Loving what you do and having positive support is the way to great success.

I totally agree! Do what you love, and LOVE what you're doing ... and you'll never have to WORK another day of your life! ~ One of my favorite mottos! Because if you truly DO love what you are doing, it's not work or "a job" it's a passion! :D

Sheila said:
Girl, you are technically sending me to Toronto! I'll still have the Director points for Nov & Dec + the Dec sales too, but now I won't be constantly watching the numbers to make sure that it happens. THANKS!!! :D

Awesome!! I'm so glad you'll get to go :D I had wanted to go to Toronto this year too but with all the circumstances keeping me from selling for nearly 5 months I wasn't able to and so next year's trip is SOOO calling my name.

:D You have already proven that you can do what you set your mind to doing. I believe that you will earn a trip this next year!

1. What is "Just Thought You All Should Know..."?

"Just Thought You All Should Know..." is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef to keep our customers informed about new products, recipes, promotions, and other exciting updates.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, usually towards the beginning of the month.

3. How do I sign up to receive "Just Thought You All Should Know..."?

You can sign up to receive the newsletter by visiting our website and clicking on the "Sign Up for Newsletter" link. You can also sign up by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I customize the content I receive in the newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive by updating your preferences in your account on our website. You can choose to receive only certain types of updates or opt out of receiving the newsletter altogether.

5. Is there a cost to receive "Just Thought You All Should Know..."?

No, the newsletter is completely free for anyone to receive. It's our way of keeping our customers informed and connected with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies