• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Fun? Hello from a New Member!

In summary, Carole is excited to join PC and find all the great information and tips. She loves the site and her pug Mia.
chefcarole
I am so excited! I can't wait to get my kit and get started! I love this site and all the information...just wanted to say hello now that I'm official!

chefcarole said:
I am so excited! I can't wait to get my kit and get started! I love this site and all the information...just wanted to say hello now that I'm official!

WELCOME!! This is like having a "Virtual" Cluster! Lots of great tips, info, advice......

Good Luck! LOVE THE PUG!!

Welcome Carole and good luck! How old is your Pug?

That isn't actually my pug...just a cutie I found on the internet. I do have two pugs though, Mia and Kiki. They were both adopted from a pug rescue group here in Dallas. Mia is older but we don't know exactly how old. Kiki turned one year in November. They are just as sweet as they can be!

Welcome, Carole! You'll love this place and you'll LOVE PC!!!

HI CAROLE Where in Dallas are you??? My hubby and I have three rescue doggies Two Eskimo Dogs and one ****er Spaniel

Welcome to PC and welcome to Chef Success!!

Oh My gosh - I can't even write the name of my step dog's breed

Oh no! That is funny! I'm in Carrollton...I see you are in Lewisville!

Welcome Carol to this site and to PC

Welcome, welcome!!! I hope you enjoy everything about your business!:)

Welcome! I have 2 dogs too (Sinjin and Maverick - Samoyed and Border Collie mix)...and work for a major pet supply company so I'm all into the pets! :)

Kathytnt said:
HI CAROLE Where in Dallas are you??? My hubby and I have three rescue doggies Two Eskimo Dogs and one ****er Spaniel

Welcome to PC and welcome to Chef Success!!

ROFLOL!!!! Oh my, I would have typed that breed without thinking twice about it!!!!

My dogs were from the shelter but as pups so they're not really "rescue doggies" but glad you were able to take some - they're probably sweet ones! :)

Welcome! I hope you have a successful journey with PC!

You can type it but it does it all the time. I have one too! That's how I know!

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business.

welcome and good luck in your new business. Your going to LOVE it!

1. What happens after I submit my agreement?

After you submit your agreement, it will be reviewed by our team for accuracy and completeness. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email and your account will be activated. You will then have access to all of the tools and resources available to our Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How long does it take for my agreement to be reviewed?

Our team typically reviews agreements within 1-2 business days. However, during busy seasons, it may take up to 3 business days. If you have not received a confirmation email after 3 business days, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I make changes to my submitted agreement?

Yes, you can make changes to your submitted agreement by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with any necessary changes or updates.

4. Will I receive any training or support as a new consultant?

Yes, we offer comprehensive training and support for our new consultants. You will have access to online training modules, as well as support from your mentor and our customer service team. We want to ensure that you have all the tools and resources you need to be successful in your new role.

5. What are the next steps after my account is activated?

After your account is activated, you will have the opportunity to start hosting parties, selling products, and earning commissions. We recommend reaching out to your mentor for guidance and support, as well as utilizing our online resources to help you get started on the right foot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Rachel Douthit