• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your top 4 successful year-round theme shows for new consultants?

In summary, the speaker recommends keeping things simple and offering a small selection of recipes to choose from, preferably using Pampered Chef products. They suggest sticking with the same recipes for a month and building a repertoire of tried and true recipes over time. They also mention offering themes, but primarily for recipes they enjoy demoing, such as using the Deep Covered Baker. These themes can be flexible and the same recipe can be used for multiple themes.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Im just starting out I would like to offer a few themes but I want to keep it simple and only offer 4 or less to choose from and then add to that over time. So what are your top 4 theme shows that have been succesful preferably ones that work year round (not holiday related they can be seasonal)

I keep it simple - and just do the themes that PC offers.

Some of my most popular ones have been

Comfort Foods
Incredible 30 Minute Chicken
Real Food Real Fast
Bites & Bevs
Dinnertime in No Time
6 O'Clock Salads

All of these can be found on Consultants Corner under theme shows, and have all of the supporting invites, etc...available. Don't make it harder than it has to be!

I don't really offer themes -- I just offer recipes. However, I probably could give a theme name to the recipes that I am willing to prepare.

Keep it simple and find a handful of recipes that you can get comfortable with (you'll want recipes that you can use more than a few tools to prepare -- and at least one or two higher priced items per recipe) and offer these to your hosts.

I don't really offer themes - I just give them a couple suggestions and have them pick. :) I really like to demo the DCB, so it's one of those recipes. :) Stick with the same recipe for the month & your life with be easier. I was changing it around a lot in the beginning & since I have been doing one or two recipes a month, it's easier.

cookingwithdot said:
I don't really offer themes - I just give them a couple suggestions and have them pick. :) I really like to demo the DCB, so it's one of those recipes. :) Stick with the same recipe for the month & your life with be easier. I was changing it around a lot in the beginning & since I have been doing one or two recipes a month, it's easier.

And once you do one or two recipes a month for seven or so years....you have quite a list of recipes that you are comfortable doing at the drop of a hat.;)

I should say that I offer themes, but really, only for recipes I want to do. For instance - I love demoing the DCB - so I make sure that the "theme" I offer uses the DCB. BUT - my hosts think they are getting a special theme show, so they are happy too. Really, I do the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder - and you can call it Comfort Foods, Real Food Real Fast, Soup & Slippers, etc.... The recipe stays the same, no matter the name of the theme.

Same thing with Jerk Chicken Nachos. It could be a Caribbean theme, or Bites and Bevs, or just change the rub to Chipotle, and make it a Tex-Mex night....:D

What are the top 4 themes for just starting with Pampered Chef?

The top 4 themes for just starting with Pampered Chef are:

• Quick and Easy Weeknight Meals
  • Healthy Eating
  • Time-Saving Kitchen Tools
  • Meal Planning and Prep

What makes these themes popular for new Pampered Chef consultants?

These themes are popular because they appeal to a wide range of customers and are easy to incorporate into everyday cooking. They also showcase the versatility and usefulness of Pampered Chef products.

How can I incorporate these themes into my Pampered Chef business?

You can incorporate these themes by hosting themed cooking parties or events, sharing recipes and meal ideas on social media, and highlighting specific products that align with each theme.

Are there any resources available to help me with these themes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources such as recipes, cooking tips, and product information to help you incorporate these themes into your business. Additionally, your Pampered Chef mentor or team leader can provide guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
jillvw76