• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Starting Pampered Chef and Love It

In summary, AnneLicia is having a great start with her sales of Pampered Chef products. She is excited about the possibilities available to her and is filling her schedule up quickly. She is most nervous before family or former PC consultants are in the room, but she is still learning and makes a mental note every time she has a party. She is having her first "real show" on Tuesday, and is hoping to get at least 150 orders.
babygirl
I just started selling PC and I'm loving it. I had my first show on Aug 23rd with a $423 total sales and than another show on Sept 16th with $460 total sales and still more orders coming in and then I had a show on Sept 19th of about $250 in sales and waiting for a couple of orders. And I still have a party on Sept 23rd. I'm about $150 or less away from qualifing for my ss1 and my roasting pan. I'm soooo excited... I have four shows scheduled for Oct and 2 for Nov. I'm doing a raffle right now for anyone that books a show in oct or nov. I'm really trying to get all my ss items and then hopefully make extra in order to get the stripped set. Its funny cuz I'm more excited about the products then I am making money right now. Believe me I could use the money with xmas coming up. This weekend Im going to my friends mothers house where they are having a town wide garage sale and I'm gonna set up a table with pampered chef products. I'm hoping to get a few possible shows along with orders and maybe even a couple of recruits.. Wish me luck
You guys are great on this board and have been soo helpful with questions that I have had :) Thanks

WOW!! Looks like you're off to a great start!! Way to go!

Anne

Licia,
That's such a great start!! Way to go. Having a strong start like that really builds a good foundation for your business. I wish you lots more success!! And you'll get VERY addicted to seeing the UPS man when he delivers your SS bonuses!!

You sound just like me! I am in SS#2 and I did get the SS month one goodies and the roasting pan and the Mid Season products. DH was like *What about the money?* I'm more excited about all the goodies too!

Good luck....you will love the roaster and everything else you get!!

Katie

Hello,
I am new to Pampered Chef also, in fact, my first "real show" is not until Tuesday. Last night I did a practice show for my husband and in-laws, and I was surprised about how nervous I was. I am so glad I did a run-through !!!! I am filling my schedule up quick, and am very excited about the possibilities available to me !!!!

mrssyvo said:
Hello,
I am new to Pampered Chef also, in fact, my first "real show" is not until Tuesday. Last night I did a practice show for my husband and in-laws, and I was surprised about how nervous I was. I am so glad I did a run-through !!!! I am filling my schedule up quick, and am very excited about the possibilities available to me !!!!
You just did the hardest "show"! After 3 years I am still most nervous when my family (or a former PC consultant) are in the room. :eek:

At my last party I had a previous pc consultant and I was more nervous there then I was at my other shows. And she is one of the ones that booked a show from me. I got all tongue tied and hardly spoke about the products. But its still a learning experience for me and I make a mental note everytime I have a party. I have one tonight. Lets keep my fingers crossed that I get at least 150 in orders so I can qualify for my SS1.
Someone had mentioned gettin the mid season products. What is included in that? More free stuff? I love it. Then a pay check on top of it all. Whats not to love.
Its funny cuz one of my coworkers at my full time job yesterday said sarscatically "maybe I should sell PC as a hobby" I said "do you think its a joke what I do" and she says "I just dont know how you do it, I didnt think you would be able to" Man was I mad after that. I love selling PC and I love their products and I would never deny that. I just keep hoping my business does well and I can save up alot of money for my daughters college fund. Then we will see who is laughing.

babygirl said:
Its funny cuz one of my coworkers at my full time job yesterday said sarscatically "maybe I should sell PC as a hobby" I said "do you think its a joke what I do" and she says "I just dont know how you do it, I didnt think you would be able to"
Don't get mad - recruit her. She gave you a big red flag by saying those things. She's maybe jealous! Give her a flyer and tell her how easy it is to do it as a hobby if that's all she wants. Tell her the potential that's out there. Tell her that you would be happy to share.

I have a consultant who is over 60, has diabetes and has survived breast cancer TWICE and her husband has heart problems. She decided to do PC because she loves the products and said that she would only do 1 catalog show per month. In her 3+ month super starter period she had 10 shows (some kitchen and some catalog) and sold almost $2000 in product. You never know!

In August they ran an incentive that if you held two shows between Aug. 1 and 15 then you quailfied for the midseason products...which is the dessert plates and the cake mixes. Still waiting on the cake mixes but I love the plates.

katie

KatieS said:
In August they ran an incentive that if you held two shows between Aug. 1 and 15 then you quailfied for the midseason products...which is the dessert plates and the cake mixes. Still waiting on the cake mixes but I love the plates.

katie
They're getting ready to ship the cake mixes! I earned them and also ordered the mid-season products for half-price (I wanted a set of 8 of the plates ;) ) and I see they're "picking" the Samples order today! That means that the purchased samples will be out this week and the earned ones always go out at about the same time!

I have my first show on Oct. 4th. It is a Desperate Housewives themed show and I am pretty excited. In fact it is 3:30 in the morning and I just can't sleep! Does anyone have any suggestions for promoting products I don't have? Also, I have a lot of PC stuff, but some of it is over 10 years old. I still use the old USG and wondered whether or not I should use it in my show or not (to make the Lawnboy Lemonade). I ws thinking I could say "I've had this for over 10 years and use it all the time...but I am looking forward to earning the new version which has adjustable slicing and improved additional blades." Besides that show I have a chocolate show mid October and 3 catalog shows from out of town friends/relatives. I am "desperate" to earn that SS 1 and then some!

Amanda Hoffman
Consultant

The best way to promote the products you don't have is the catalog! It's such a beautiful catalog and PC does a great job with the pictures and descriptions. I don't know if you've ever really sat down and read the descriptions, but they're great. Did you receive the CD of promoting our different collections (cookware, stoneware and Simple Additions)? This is a great way to market products. I'd recommend listening to this CD several times to let it all sink in.

Maybe at your cluster meetings you can play around with some of the tools you don't have. THat way you can speak from experience and be able to say you've at least USED them. Good luck to you!

1. What are the benefits of starting with Pampered Chef?

Starting with Pampered Chef offers many benefits, including flexible work hours, the ability to work from home, the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses, and access to high-quality kitchen products at a discounted rate.

2. How much does it cost to get started with Pampered Chef?

The starter kit for Pampered Chef costs $109, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also additional optional kits available for purchase.

3. Do I need to have a background in sales or cooking to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any specific background or experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and resources to help you succeed, regardless of your background.

4. How do I make money with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through commission on sales, bonuses for meeting certain goals, and by building and leading a team of consultants. The more you sell and the larger your team grows, the more you can earn.

5. Can I still work with Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have other full-time jobs and work their Pampered Chef business on the side. The flexible schedule and ability to work from home make it easy to fit into your busy lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • RaniaTreadwell
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef_Jeannie