• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Starting Out!

In summary, the conversation is about someone's excitement for joining the PC family and their struggle to book home shows. They ask for ideas on how to entice people to book with them and the response suggests offering hostess incentives, reaching out to friends and acquaintances, attending local events, and utilizing word-of-mouth. The key is to keep putting yourself out there and not give up.
RaniaTreadwell
Gold Member
:love: So i love PC! I mean i really LOVE PC! I am so excited about joining the PC family! I have several people hosting catalog shows, but as of yet no home shows.

I have posted on FB looking to book more shows but i get nothing. no replies.. notta. I admit, i don't have a lot of local people on my fb and really need to branch out. Any ideas?

I know things will come if i keep at it! So my question is - what do you offer to make people want to book with you? Discounts? Prizes? Extras? Having a grand opening Home show isn't really something i can do right now :-(.. I know its just finding the right fit

rania

Share your excitement. People want to book with you because (a) the products are amazing -- but they won't find that out until they "fall in love with you". Get your recruiter and director to help you get a first show launched. You could contact a close girlfriend or mom and ask if they would host for you with lots of people you don't know - so you can get your business exposure beyond your immediate friends and family. Don't every give up (Donald Trump) and keep asking!

: Hey there! Congratulations on joining the PC family! It's great to see your enthusiasm and passion for the company. To answer your question, there are a few things you can do to entice people to book with you. One option is to offer a hostess incentive, such as a free product or a discount on their order. You could also offer a fun game or prize during the show, such as a raffle or a door prize. Additionally, you can emphasize the benefits of hosting a PC show, such as getting to try out new products, earning free and discounted items, and having a fun girls' night in. Another idea is to reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in hosting a show. You can also attend local events or network with other small business owners to find potential hosts. And don't forget the power of word-of-mouth - ask your current hosts if they know anyone who would be interested in hosting a show. Keep in mind that not everyone will be interested in hosting a show, and that's okay. Just keep putting yourself out there, and eventually you will find the right fit. Good luck with your PC business!

What are the essential tools for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef?

For someone just starting out with Pampered Chef, we recommend the following essential tools:

• A good quality knife set
  • A versatile cookware set
  • A set of measuring cups and spoons
  • A food processor or blender
  • A baking sheet and muffin tin

Are there any discounts or special offers for new consultants?

Yes, we offer a special discount for new consultants who join our team. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for more information on current promotions and discounts.

Do I need to have previous cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need previous cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your business.

How can I promote my Pampered Chef business and increase sales?

There are many ways to promote your Pampered Chef business and increase sales. Some effective methods include hosting cooking shows and parties, utilizing social media and online platforms, and networking with friends and family. You can also take advantage of our marketing materials and resources provided to our consultants.

What kind of support and resources are available for new consultants?

As a new consultant, you will have access to our training and support programs, including online resources, webinars, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. You will also have a supportive community of consultants who can provide guidance and advice. Additionally, you will have access to our marketing materials and tools to help you promote your business and increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • kristine2011