• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Starting Looking for Supplies

In summary, the essential tools needed to start a Pampered Chef collection are the Mix N' Scraper, Quick Slice, Garlic Press, Measure-All Cup, and Classic Batter Bowl. It is not necessary to purchase all supplies upfront, as you can gradually add to your collection and take advantage of discounted starter kits. Training materials and resources are available for learning how to use the products, and there are often discounts and promotions for new consultants. A satisfaction guarantee policy is also in place, allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
Pampered-Christine
In upstate NY looking for bags, 3x clothes, table cloths, door hangers etc. like to meet to pick up or pay via PayPal with shipping. Thanks! [email protected]

Hello Christine, I have this bag. $24 plus shipping. I will message you with anything else I have available. Thank you for your interest.

Attachments

• 1 consultant storage catalog and storage bag with pockets view 1.JPG
    1 consultant storage catalog and storage bag with pockets view 1.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 431
Christine, I have replied to your message.

Christine, not sure if you are seeing my posts or messages? Can you let me know?

I have sling bag 12.00, banner 12.00 lots of postcard invitations and bridal invitations 15.00 and laptop bag 10.00. I'll prices include shipping. Let me know if u would like to see pictures. [email protected]

Sjoneschef said:
I have sling bag 12.00, banner 12.00 lots of postcard invitations and bridal invitations 15.00 and laptop bag 10.00. I'll prices include shipping. Let me know if u would like to see pictures. [email protected]
i am a new PC chef and am looking for some of these items. Can I see pics and can they be shipped to Durango, CO?

Do you have photos of the banner please??

What are the essential tools I need to start my Pampered Chef collection?

The top 5 must-have tools for any beginner Pampered Chef consultant are the Mix N' Scraper, the Quick Slice, the Garlic Press, the Measure-All Cup, and the Classic Batter Bowl.

Do I need to purchase all of my supplies upfront?

No, you can start with a basic set of tools and gradually add to your collection as you host parties and earn free products. Pampered Chef also offers starter kits for new consultants at a discounted price.

How can I learn more about how to use the products?

Pampered Chef offers training materials and resources for consultants to learn how to use and demonstrate the products. You can also attend virtual or in-person training sessions hosted by experienced consultants.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for new consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts for new consultants, such as free products or discounted starter kits. You can also earn discounts and rewards through hosting parties and reaching sales milestones.

Can I return or exchange products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not satisfied with your products, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kashlo3066
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathy tarleton
  • DebbieSAChef