• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Balance Being a Pampered Chef Consultant and a Working Mom?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant and a working mom, it is important to prioritize and manage your time effectively. This can include setting a schedule, delegating tasks, and taking care of yourself. To work towards the goal of quitting your full-time job in 2 years, it is important to set achievable targets, have a financial plan, and seek advice from successful consultants. Balancing your kids' busy schedules with your business commitments can be done by involving them in your business and prioritizing family time. Practicing for shows can also be a great way to spend quality time with your family and promote healthy eating. Living in Colorado Springs can be advantageous for your business, as there are opportunities for networking and building a strong customer base
ChefAprilFrench
hi, I just signed up to be a pampered chef consultant and I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I have a full time job as a government civilian, married with 2 girls, 7 and 4. My goal is to be able to quit my job in 2 years, or at least go part-time. I thought my kids would need me less as they got older, what a joke! I really want to be home for them, to take them to soccer practice and help them do homework. We haven't been doing a great job of eating together, either, so I hope to recommit to that through practicing for shows. I live in Colorado Srings.

Welcome to PC and Chef Success, lots of good stuff here!
I'm curious about what consultant numbers are being assigned now. I've been a consultant since 2002 and my number is 306668. What made me think of this is I saw a Young Living post today and she has listed her Young Living consultant number and it was over 3300000.

My consultant # is 793007

1. How can I balance being a Pampered Chef consultant and a working mom?

Balancing work and family life can be challenging, but as a Pampered Chef consultant and a working mom, it is important to prioritize and manage your time effectively. One way to do this is by setting a schedule and sticking to it. This can include designating specific days and times for Pampered Chef events and appointments, as well as carving out dedicated family time. It is also helpful to delegate tasks and responsibilities, both at work and at home, to alleviate some of the pressure. Remember to also take care of yourself and make time for self-care to avoid burnout.

2. How can I work towards my goal of quitting my job or going part-time in 2 years?

To work towards your goal of leaving your full-time job in 2 years, it is important to set realistic and achievable targets. This can include setting sales goals for your Pampered Chef business, networking and building your customer base, and continuously learning and improving your skills as a consultant. It is also important to have a financial plan in place and to save money to prepare for the transition. Don't be afraid to seek advice and guidance from other successful Pampered Chef consultants or a mentor to help you reach your goal.

3. How can I balance my kids' busy schedules with my Pampered Chef business?

As a working mom, it can be challenging to balance your kids' activities and events with your business commitments. One way to do this is by involving your children in your Pampered Chef business. This can include having them help you prepare for shows or events, or even having them as your assistants during cooking demonstrations. You can also schedule your Pampered Chef events and appointments around your kids' schedules, and make sure to prioritize family time when necessary.

4. How can I recommit to eating together as a family through practicing for shows?

Practicing for shows can be a great opportunity to not only improve your skills as a Pampered Chef consultant, but also to spend quality time with your family. You can involve your kids in the food preparation process and make it a fun and educational experience for them. Use this time to also teach them about healthy eating and the importance of family meals. You can also invite friends and family over to join in on the practice shows, creating a sense of community and togetherness.

5. How can I manage my Pampered Chef business while living in Colorado Springs?

Living in Colorado Springs can actually be an advantage for your Pampered Chef business, as it is a great location for networking and building a strong customer base. Take advantage of community events and local markets to showcase your products and services. You can also utilize social media and online platforms to reach a wider audience and promote your business. Don't forget to also network with other local Pampered Chef consultants and collaborate on events or shows to expand your reach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Christina Wood
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton