• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Started Pampered Chef

In summary, congratulations to Tinadale on starting their Pampered Chef business! They are looking for tips on booking shows and filling up their calendar. Some suggestions include reaching out to friends and family, utilizing social media, and partnering with local businesses or organizations. It's important to be enthusiastic and passionate when talking to potential hosts. Good luck on your journey!
PchefTinadale
[B]
I just started pampered chef and have no booking as of yet, am very excited about doing this. I am looking for hosts to fill my calender up with. Anyone have any special way of booking shows or anything unique i could use to start my business off right? Looking for good tips!!!
Thanks, Tinadale​
[/B]

Check with your Pampered Chef director, they should have all sorts of great ideas for you.

Congratulations!!Congratulations on starting your new business :) You picked a wonderful time to start! If you tell everyone on your list of 100 in the Welcome book (and anyone else you meet) about next month's ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC double host points, your calendar should fill up fast!

Nancy's Artwork has some postcards that you can fill out to tell family and friends about your new venture. Or you can buy blank postcards at any office supply and make your own. If you signed up for a website, be sure to send the link to everyone you know, too.

I have seen some cool signatures at the end of some of the posts on this site. Add something special about being a consultant to yours, and that might pique somebody's interest, too.

One last thing: check the archives of this site. There's a whole lot of good ideas here ;)

Have fun!!
Sallie

I am new also. I have several shows booked in February, but really wanted to take advantage of the triple points I will get in January. So, I have booked 2 catalog show and I decided to throw an "open house" in my neighborhood. I will be distributing flyers tomorrow. In conjunction, I emailed a ton of people and let them know about the open house. Hopefully I'll have some people show up and it will result in bookings.

Hi Tinadale,Congratulations on starting your journey with Pampered Chef! As a consultant myself, I understand the excitement and eagerness to book shows and start your business off on the right foot.One tip that I have found to be successful is to reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances first. They are usually more than happy to support you and host a show for you. You can also offer them a special incentive for hosting, such as a free product or discount on their order.Another idea is to utilize social media to reach a wider audience. Create a Facebook event and invite your friends to join. You can also join local Facebook groups and post about your business and the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show.Additionally, consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to host a joint event. This can help you reach a new audience and potentially book more shows.Remember to always be enthusiastic and passionate about your business when talking to potential hosts. People are more likely to book a show with someone who is genuinely excited about what they are offering.Best of luck with your business and happy booking!Sincerely,

1. What are the benefits of starting a Pampered Chef business?

Starting a Pampered Chef business has many benefits, such as flexible hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, and the ability to build your own team. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a supportive community and training programs to help you succeed.

2. How much does it cost to get started with Pampered Chef?

The cost to get started with Pampered Chef varies depending on which starter kit you choose. Our most popular starter kit is the New Consultant Kit, which costs $99 and includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. We also offer a smaller kit for $39, or you can choose to customize your own kit with products of your choice.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to start a Pampered Chef business?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to start a Pampered Chef business. Our training programs will provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to be successful. Plus, our products practically sell themselves with their high quality and reputation.

4. How do I earn money with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through personal sales, online sales, and building a team. You will earn a commission on all products you sell, and you can also earn bonuses and incentives for meeting sales goals and growing your team. The more you sell and the larger your team becomes, the more money you can earn.

5. Can I still work my full-time job while starting a Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can absolutely work your full-time job while starting a Pampered Chef business. Many of our consultants start their business as a side gig and eventually transition to full-time. You have the flexibility to work your Pampered Chef business around your current schedule, making it a great option for those with busy lifestyles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sally Vigil