• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Hilarious Misunderstanding at Work: Pilot Safely Lands Plane After Bird Strike!

In summary, Kelly thought the headline of a CNN story about a pilot landing a plane after a stroke was funny.
BettieC
Gold Member
We were watching CNN at work, and a story was on the scrolling ticker at the bottom of the screen.......it was about a pilot who landed a plane after a bird strike...............................well, one of my co-workers who was the furthest from the tv, says.........,.,what?? Pilot lands plane after stroke???!

That just hit me to be sooo funny.....PLEASE note I don't think having a stroke is funny, but just that she thought a pilot could safely land a plane after having one, just struck me as funny.

There's a joke in here somewhere about a joystick.

That is funny. However, I thought of something other than a stroke when I read KG's post. Sorry that gutter-dwelling part of my mind tends to rear its head after midnight.
One of the funniest news stories I have ever seen was one in our local paper several years ago. We have a mountain here called "Chunky Gal Mountain". There was a man who was arrested for soliciting etc. in that area and the headline of our local paper read: Man Arrested for Lewd Sexual Acts On Top of Chunky Gal. It even made Leno! I still get a chuckle when I think about it.

Don't feel bad, Kelly. That's exactly where KG expected your mind to go. ;)

I'm starting to realize that about him. Good to have a sense of humor like that....I feel right at home.

What, innocent little ol' me???

innocent0003.gif

Don't look now, dear, but your halo is slipping. ;)

Have a feeling innocent hasn't been used to describe you in eeeeeeeeeeeeeeons!

I resent that.I'm not THAT old.Hehehe

Saturday Gourmet said:
That is funny. However, I thought of something other than a stroke when I read KG's post. Sorry that gutter-dwelling part of my mind tends to rear its head after midnight.
One of the funniest news stories I have ever seen was one in our local paper several years ago. We have a mountain here called "Chunky Gal Mountain". There was a man who was arrested for soliciting etc. in that area and the headline of our local paper read: Man Arrested for Lewd Sexual Acts On Top of Chunky Gal. It even made Leno! I still get a chuckle when I think about it.

Okay, I'm eating my breakfast cereal and had a hard time not sputtering out my food I was chuckling so hard. I mean, that headline is so crazy! :yuck::eek:

1. What is "Just Something Funny" all about?

Just Something Funny is a collection of hilarious anecdotes, jokes, and puns that are perfect for any gathering or occasion. Our goal is to bring a smile to your face and brighten up your day with our lighthearted content.

2. Who creates the content for "Just Something Funny"?

Our team at Pampered Chef works hard to curate the funniest and most relatable content for our customers. We also welcome submissions from our community, so if you have a funny story or joke to share, feel free to send it our way!

3. Can I share "Just Something Funny" content on social media?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to spread the laughter and share our content on their social media platforms. Just be sure to tag us @PamperedChef and use the hashtag #JustSomethingFunny so we can see your posts!

4. Is "Just Something Funny" appropriate for all ages?

While we strive to keep our content family-friendly, some jokes or anecdotes may contain mild language or adult themes. We recommend parental discretion for younger audiences.

5. How often is new content added to "Just Something Funny"?

We update our "Just Something Funny" collection regularly, so be sure to check back frequently for new jokes and stories. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the latest additions to our funny collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Back