• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Just something funny

BettieC

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2008
We were watching CNN at work, and a story was on the scrolling ticker at the bottom of the screen.......it was about a pilot who landed a plane after a bird strike...............................well, one of my co-workers who was the furthest from the tv, says.........,.,what?? Pilot lands plane after stroke???!

That just hit me to be sooo funny.....PLEASE note I don't think having a stroke is funny, but just that she thought a pilot could safely land a plane after having one, just struck me as funny.

Aug 14, 2008
That is funny. However, I thought of something other than a stroke when I read KG's post. Sorry that gutter-dwelling part of my mind tends to rear its head after midnight.
One of the funniest news stories I have ever seen was one in our local paper several years ago. We have a mountain here called "Chunky Gal Mountain". There was a man who was arrested for soliciting etc. in that area and the headline of our local paper read: Man Arrested for Lewd Sexual Acts On Top of Chunky Gal. It even made Leno! I still get a chuckle when I think about it.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
What, innocent little ol' me???

innocent0003.gif

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
That is funny. However, I thought of something other than a stroke when I read KG's post. Sorry that gutter-dwelling part of my mind tends to rear its head after midnight.
One of the funniest news stories I have ever seen was one in our local paper several years ago. We have a mountain here called "Chunky Gal Mountain". There was a man who was arrested for soliciting etc. in that area and the headline of our local paper read: Man Arrested for Lewd Sexual Acts On Top of Chunky Gal. It even made Leno! I still get a chuckle when I think about it.

Okay, I'm eating my breakfast cereal and had a hard time not sputtering out my food I was chuckling so hard. I mean, that headline is so crazy! :yuck::eek: