• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the New Year Kit with Liz?

In summary, the New Year Kit with Liz is a comprehensive package that includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business materials, and training resources to help new consultants kickstart their business. It is currently priced at $129 plus tax and shipping, and is designed to be accessible to anyone, regardless of their previous sales experience. There is no specific time commitment required, but it is recommended to set aside a few hours each week for the business and attend training sessions. Support and connection can be found through online community groups, local team meetings, virtual training sessions, and one-on-one coaching and mentoring.
LizJones
Good morning! I just signed up for the New Year Kit. I am a stay at home wife with three cats. My husband is in the Coast Guard. We live in California. I can’t wait to meet y’all and have a successful business!

Welcome Liz!

1. What is included in the New Year Kit with Liz?

The New Year Kit with Liz includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business materials, and training resources to help you kickstart your business. Some of the items included are our top-selling kitchen tools, catalogs, order forms, and access to our online training program.

2. How much does the New Year Kit with Liz cost?

The New Year Kit with Liz is currently priced at $129 plus tax and shipping. This is a special discounted price for new consultants joining during this promotion.

3. Can I still join the New Year Kit with Liz if I have no prior sales experience?

Absolutely! Our business model is designed to be accessible to anyone, regardless of their previous work experience. Our comprehensive training program will provide you with all the tools and resources you need to succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is there a specific time commitment required for this kit?

No, there is no specific time commitment required for the New Year Kit with Liz. However, the more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful you will be. We recommend setting aside a few hours each week to work on your business and attend our training sessions.

5. How can I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and receive support?

There are many ways to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and receive support. You can join our online community groups, attend local team meetings, and participate in virtual training sessions. We also offer one-on-one coaching and mentoring for new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ann
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • danielle simons
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC