• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Signed, Hello Pampered Chef Family!

In summary, Heather Isackson expresses her gratitude for the support she has received from the PC community and shares her excitement for starting her business. She has 7 shows scheduled and 2 potential bookings, and plans to have two grand openings to kick off her business. Other members congratulate her and offer their own success stories and well wishes. Heather is grateful for the resources and support provided by this site and is looking forward to sharing her journey with the PC community.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi PC pals! I finally signed today after thinking about it and visiting this site for awhile! I just want to say thanks to all of you who have replied to my posts with several questions I had. I don't know if I would have joined if it had not been for this site! You all share such amazing idea boosters, I love it! You are a wonderful bunch of people and I look forward to sharing my stories and success with you! I am soo excited to get my kit and study up! My SS1 starts in Nov. so wish me luck! So far I have 7 shows lined up and 2 maybes. I'm doing two Grandopenings back to back to start my business off with a bang!

Thanks again for sharing your success stories and your support!
Sincerely,
Heather Isackson :D

Welcome! Sounds like you are off to a great start with your new business! And two grand openings--you really are starting off right to let everyone you know about becoming a consultant! I'm sure you're going to love it!

I wish you the best of luck. I'm glad this site has helped you. It has helped me more than my director.

Congrats to you and welcome. I wish you the best of luck with your business.

WOOHOO!Congrats and welcome. :)

Yay!! Congratulations Heather. I'm REALLY happy for you and I can tell you're going to do well. You're off to a great start already securing all those bookings. Way to go!!! You'll really love it. :D

WelcomeYou've found what is sure to become one of your best resources! Best wishes on your new business...can't wait to share!

Sandy

Congrats!!! I just signed in august and really love it soo far. This website has been a life savor. Good luck in your SS1. I will be submitting the rest of my shows tomorrow and should be recieving my ss1 stuff shortly. Ohh I cant wait!!!

Heather,

Congratulations on your decision to join the PC family! You will love it and your enthusiasm will take you far!

1. What is "Just Signed, Hello Pampered Chef Family!"?

"Just Signed, Hello Pampered Chef Family!" is a welcome message that is sent to new consultants who have just signed up to join the Pampered Chef family. It is a way to introduce them to the company and provide them with important information about getting started.

2. How will I receive the "Just Signed, Hello Pampered Chef Family!" message?

The message will be sent to the email address you provided during the sign-up process. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder in case it was accidentally filtered there.

3. What information will be included in the "Just Signed, Hello Pampered Chef Family!" message?

The message will include important details about starting your Pampered Chef journey, such as how to access your consultant account, resources for building your business, and upcoming training and events. It will also provide you with your consultant ID number and login information for the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is the "Just Signed, Hello Pampered Chef Family!" message only for new consultants?

Yes, the message is specifically for new consultants who have just signed up. However, you will continue to receive important communications and updates from Pampered Chef through your consultant account and email.

5. Can I customize the "Just Signed, Hello Pampered Chef Family!" message for my team?

No, the message is pre-written and sent to all new consultants. However, you can add a personal touch by reaching out to your new team members individually and welcoming them to the Pampered Chef family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JulieAnn123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Anita Cotugno