• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Consultant: Finding Success with Support from Fellow Women

In summary, the conversation discusses a new member joining the Pampered Chef family and their fears about booking parties. Other members offer support and advice, encouraging the new member to ask everyone for bookings and to not take rejection personally. They also mention the helpfulness of this website for tips and support. Overall, the conversation is filled with congratulations and encouragement for the new member.
Joelsmom
I just wanted to thank all the ladies for the support that was given when I posted the question about Pamperd chef. I have been a long time customer of now my upline and I finally took the plunge. I am very scared about getting people to book parties though. Keep me in your prayers.

Good LUCK!!! I know you will do fine if you put yourself out of your comfort zone and ASK EVERYONE! :) It's amazing some of the things that I have done since joining with PC! Let us know how you do! :)

You'll do great!

I signed up in April and I'm loving it. I'm an extremely shy person and it's hard for me to ask people if they want to have a show. It took me until my last show (my 10th show) to force myself to ask everyong. Well......I asked almost everyone. Some of the excuses you'll hear are frustrating, and after a while you'll learn to laugh at them!

This website is also great for ideas, support, etc. If you need anything or have any questions just post them, and you'll be sure to get an answer.

Good luck!

Welcome to the Pampered Chef family. You are in good company and will do well. We have all grown with this company and you will to. We are stonger and having fun. Keep us posted. :)

Way to go! Congratulations for taking the plunge. It's a jump WAY well worth it. This whole thing may feel strange at first - especially asking for bookings - but it does get easier. When you work your business, it works for you!! Good luck and have a great time!!

CongratulationsI just signed my contract a couple of weeks ago. September will be my ss1. You will learn a lot from the people on this site. I have already learned so many things to try at my first kitchen show in September. They will be able to answer your questions and give all kinds of great tips.

Congratulations
Tracy

Congrats !You will love it !!I to was scared to ask people to book shows.I now have a whole different outlook on it. I ask everyone !The worst they are going to say is no. I have learned not to take it personal , they are not saying no to you. they are saying no for the oppertunity of earning free products "dont ask me why you would say no to free products " LOL ! Trust me ask away you will be surprised ! You will here the word no in there occasionaly dont let it bother you just move on to the next !! :)

CONGRATS and WELCOME! You will LOVE the Pampered Chef family. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to post them here. Everyone is very helpful.

Welcome to the family!! You will not be sorry you chose this company! This site has a wealth of information for you to help you through those first gitters! If you have questions just ask your recuiter, director or us! ;)

What is the "New Pampered Chef Consultant" program?

The "New Pampered Chef Consultant" program is a support system specifically designed for women who are new to the Pampered Chef business. It provides resources and guidance to help new consultants find success in their new role.

What kind of support can I expect from this program?

The "New Pampered Chef Consultant" program offers a variety of support, including access to a community of fellow consultants, training materials, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. There are also monthly meetings and webinars to help you learn and grow in your business.

Is there a cost to join the "New Pampered Chef Consultant" program?

There is no additional cost to join this program. It is included in the overall cost of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. However, there may be optional materials or training courses that you can choose to purchase.

How can this program help me succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The "New Pampered Chef Consultant" program can help you succeed by providing you with a supportive community of fellow consultants who can offer advice and guidance. You will also have access to valuable training materials and one-on-one coaching to help you develop your skills and build your business.

Can I still be successful without joining this program?

Yes, it is possible to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant without joining the "New Pampered Chef Consultant" program. However, this program can provide valuable resources and support that can help you achieve success more quickly and easily. It is highly recommended for new consultants to take advantage of this program to set themselves up for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MrsKristee