• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting Doris: My Daughter's Adorable Encounter at Leadership | Just Sharing

The Sales managers, what did she look like?Amy Neal, Jan Gilbert, Dawn Price, and possibly Cora Fischer.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
My daughter Calliegh was with me at Leadership as you most know BUT had to share my story

Calleigh:baby: sported her new hair bows as well as her onesie I had made the day we left for Denver. Well getting off the elevator on Thurs, I ran into a gal who asked to take her pic. I was lereing because I didn't know her and she was in work out clothes so I asked if she was with PC and this was her response. I do Doris' make up!:thumbup: So I said ummm, yeahhhhh go right ahead. She proceeded to tell me I can't wait to show this to Doris tomorrow!:love: I was so excited! So then on Sat after 12 I was going down the elevator to leave and ran into one of the Serve it up ladies and we were talking aboot :baby: and she said Oh I saw her picture!:cool: I was like really? where at? Oh behind stage! how :cool: is that?
Just had to share!
Thanks Michelle

That is really cool!! Thanks for sharing!!

Did you give her your contact info when she took the picture?

No but I am gonna forward my info to her but how can I do that?

If you got her name (the woman who took the pic or the other one who you spoke to later), you can email. HO email format is first name.last name@ pamperedchef.com.And that is really cool!

ok, so you are excited??
Sorry, your smiliey has me "confused" when I saw it next to your post i thought it was an irritated smiley about Doris and I came to post to DEFEND Doris!!!

No it says cool! I am soo excited!

I didn't get the gals name but I could figure out who the lady was from HO. She was a serve it up lady

pcgogetter said:
My daughter Calliegh was with me at Leadership as you most know BUT had to share my story

Calleigh:baby: sported her new hair bows as well as her onesie I had made the day we left for Denver. Well getting off the elevator on Thurs, I ran into a gal who asked to take her pic. I was lereing because I didn't know her and she was in work out clothes so I asked if she was with PC and this was her response. I do Doris' make up!:thumbup: So I said ummm, yeahhhhh go right ahead. She proceeded to tell me I can't wait to show this to Doris tomorrow!:love: I was so excited! So then on Sat after 12 I was going down the elevator to leave and ran into one of the Serve it up ladies and we were talking aboot :baby: and she said Oh I saw her picture!:cool: I was like really? where at? Oh behind stage! how :cool: is that?
Just had to share!
Thanks Michelle

If PC starts selling them we will back you on the copy right of them and your dividends!!!:D

I meet Michelle too and her bows are adorable! How cool that you got the picture sent to Doris!! Go you!

Thanks Jennifer!

I meet several of you but didn't really talk to you long. I meet and talked with Grace Bott during MnG, she is awesome!

Hi Heather and Thank you! yeah I was so excited and then to hear it went backstage! Wahoo! I think my Daughter was ahugh hit at Leadership!

Oh Linda a lady here in my home town is your twin, I swear you too look like sisters!

pcgogetter said:
Oh Linda a lady here in my home town is your twin, I swear you too look like sisters!

I don't have a sister, but I hear that all the time.....funny thing is, I've never met anyone who looks like me! I hope she's a nice person :)

She is extremely nice just like you!

pcgogetter said:
She is extremely nice just like you!

Of course!
0024hj.gif

LMBO. Does anyone know the ladies names that did the serve it ups? I need to pinpoint who I talked with

pcgogetter said:
LMBO. Does anyone know the ladies names that did the serve it ups? I need to pinpoint who I talked with

They are the Sales managers, what did she look like?

Amy Neal
Jan Gilbert
the spanish lady - don't remember her name
Dawn Price
there's more....

I think it may be Jan describe her to me

Jan has short hair, possibly gray? And a slight accent, so very nice. Or is that Cora Fischer, goodness gracious, both have come to do sales training with our Director group so I get a little mixed up...

Jan walks with a bit of a limp

oh don' tthink it was her then. This lady wore big earrings, dark hair very pretty
I am thinkin Cora?

Nope, if it's dark hair, it's not Cora, about how old was she?

late 50-early 60

Could it have been Virginia Stein?

Cora is thin, and has a bit of a lisp.

I'd say she's nice, but I don't think I've met someone from HO who hasn't been nice. :)

If it was Va, she looks alot like Ellen. I have a picture of her it that is helpful. She played Ellen at National. I can send it to you if that would help.
Darcy

No this lady was not real thin, I actually talked with Peggy today from Ho and she is gonna try to find out about it.

It must have been Virginia. I did not see Cora at all.

Might have been Linda Bowles, she couldn't talk during the serve it up squad thing on stage.

Ok who's pic is under susanr613? That lady looks like the one I talk with or at least similar

1. What is "Just Sharing..about Doris"?

"Just Sharing..about Doris" is a cooking demonstration and recipe sharing event organized by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products.

2. Is "Just Sharing..about Doris" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Just Sharing..about Doris" is open to everyone. It is a great opportunity for anyone who loves cooking to learn new recipes and try out Pampered Chef products.

3. How often does "Just Sharing..about Doris" take place?

The frequency of "Just Sharing..about Doris" events varies. It can be a one-time event or a recurring event, depending on the host's preferences. You can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for upcoming events.

4. Do I need to purchase anything to attend "Just Sharing..about Doris"?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at "Just Sharing..about Doris". However, if you are interested in any of the Pampered Chef products used during the event, you can place an order through the consultant hosting the event.

5. Can I host a "Just Sharing..about Doris" event?

Yes, anyone can host a "Just Sharing..about Doris" event. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to discuss hosting options and details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow