• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some favorite demo recipes for a new PC consultant?

In summary, as a new PC consultant, it's important to stick to simple and delicious recipes that will impress your guests. Some easy and crowd-pleasing options include the Easy Italian Chicken Bake, the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, and the Veggie Pizza Ring. For recipes that use multiple Pampered Chef products, consider the Loaded Baked Potato Soup or the Chicken Enchilada Ring. If you're short on time, try the One-Pot Pasta Primavera, Quick Cooker Chili, or Lemon Herb Chicken and Veggies. For kid-friendly options, the BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip, and Mini Deep Dish Pizzas are sure to be a hit. And for entertaining, try the Loaded B
melheather
Hello Everyone! My name is Melissa and I just signed up to be a consultant last night. My leader is someone that I have known for 10 years and she has been telling me that I will be great at this for as long as I've known her. I have my first kitchen show booked for March 20th (for now, trying to get a few more bookings before then). What are your favorite recipes to demo?

Welcome to CS Melissa! Love the avatar!

Hi Melissa! You've come to the right place! There is a ton of info here to help you with your new business. Just take some time to check out our files and all our threads. Congratulations on joining PC.

1. What are some easy and crowd-pleasing recipes for a new PC consultant to demo?

As a new consultant, it's important to stick to simple and delicious recipes that are sure to impress your guests. Some popular options include the Easy Italian Chicken Bake, the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, and the Veggie Pizza Ring. These recipes are not only easy to make, but they also showcase some of our best-selling products.

2. Can you recommend any recipes that use multiple Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! A great way to showcase the versatility of our products is to use them in combination with each other. One popular recipe that does this is the Loaded Baked Potato Soup, which uses the Deep Covered Baker, Mix 'N Chop, and Mix 'N Scraper. Another tasty option is the Chicken Enchilada Ring, which utilizes the Round Covered Baker, Garlic Press, and Food Chopper. These recipes are sure to impress your guests and show them the endless possibilities with Pampered Chef products.

3. Are there any recipes that are perfect for a busy weeknight?

We understand that many of our customers lead busy lives and are always on the lookout for quick and easy meals. That's why we have a variety of recipes that are perfect for a busy weeknight, such as the One-Pot Pasta Primavera, the Quick Cooker Chili, and the Lemon Herb Chicken and Veggies. These recipes are not only delicious, but they also save time and clean-up in the kitchen.

4. Can you recommend any recipes that are kid-friendly?

One of the great things about Pampered Chef is that our products and recipes are perfect for the whole family. For kid-friendly options, we suggest the BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip, and the Mini Deep Dish Pizzas. These recipes are not only fun for kids to help make, but they also incorporate their favorite flavors.

5. What are some recipes that are perfect for a party or gathering?

Our products are designed for entertaining, so it's no surprise that we have plenty of recipes that are perfect for a party or gathering. Some crowd-pleasing options include the Loaded Baked Potato Dip, the Spinach and Artichoke Dip in the Bread Bowl, and the Taco Ring. These recipes are not only delicious, but they also showcase the versatility of our products and are sure to be a hit at any gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Micki Walker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Collins