• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Authentic PC Business Cards & Recruiting Materials: FAQs Answered!

The supplier booster has a list of vendors that will print your name, contact info, and web site on the inserts.
cookinwithrhonda
I am so excited to get started!!! I have a couple of questions...

1. How do you order the authentic PC business cards?
2. What is the Recruiting Album Binder and the recruiting album inserts?
3. What do the licensed vendors (Visual Impact Products, Nancy's Artworks, Town & Country) sell?

Thanks in advance,

Can't Wait to Get Cookin' (both literally and figuratively)

Welcome !The vendors sell us t shirts, post cards ect. Town & country is where you can get your buisness cards from, they have a great package deal , with a stamp , ink , name tag and i think 500 buisness cards in it.One tip really decide if you are going to get a web site first before you place your order. I wasnt sure so i just had everything made up, well now i went ahead with the web site , and have to print out labels to go on everything !
Iam not sure about the recruiting binder , When i got my kit it didnt come with that , I think it came when i placed my order on that yellow sheet of supplys , that comes in your kit. That is a good deal i suggest ordering that as well !! Good luck !! :)

The recruiting binder and inserts can be purchased on your "Paperwork Supply" Order form. There should have been one of these forms in your kit (black & white sheet of paper front & back).

Welcome To PcCongratulations!!!! yes wait until you have the website to order anything. that's what I did. Also, I don't have my email on my labels or cards, just the website and my other info. I just figured people can go to the website and contact me through that because my email has changed here and there and I don't want to have to cross out those gorgeous cards~

If you purchase the supply booster (the yellow paper) that came with your kit, the recruiting album and inserts come with it.

What are the first steps I should take after receiving my kit?

Congratulations on receiving your Pampered Chef kit! The first thing you should do is carefully review the contents of your kit and familiarize yourself with each item. Then, take some time to read through the materials provided, such as the consultant guide and product catalogs. Finally, reach out to your mentor or upline for guidance on how to get started with your business.

How do I host my first Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to introduce your friends and family to the products and earn some commission. To host your first party, reach out to your contacts and invite them to a virtual or in-person party. You can use the materials provided in your kit to showcase the products and share your personal experiences. Don't forget to offer special deals and incentives to your guests!

What are the best ways to promote my Pampered Chef business?

There are many effective ways to promote your Pampered Chef business, including hosting parties, attending events and fairs, and utilizing social media. You can also reach out to your personal network and offer special discounts or incentives for referrals. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box to attract new customers.

How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef kit?

To make the most out of your kit, it's important to use the products and become familiar with them. This will not only help you provide better recommendations to your customers, but it will also increase your confidence in selling the products. Additionally, take advantage of the training and resources provided by Pampered Chef to continuously improve your skills and knowledge.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and even earn trips and other rewards. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss. Most importantly, you get to share your love for cooking and quality kitchen products with others while building meaningful relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iamtamnur
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd