• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Haven't I Received My Food Chopper Replacement Yet?

In summary, "Just Read the Email...." is a Pampered Chef feature that allows consultants to send important updates and information directly to their customers' email inboxes. To sign up, simply go to the "My Account" tab and select "Email Preferences", where you can customize the emails you receive and adjust the frequency. Currently, this feature is only available in the United States, Canada, and Germany, but Pampered Chef is working on expanding it to more countries.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
My next-door neighbor bought a Food Chopper in October. The pin that holds the "wings" to the body broke and I know she didn't break it herself - she is old and not so strong. I did an online adjustment and she mailed it back in November. She comes over yesterday and STILL has not received it. I felt horrible since I didn't follow up. So, I responded to the adjustment email and asked if someone could check to see where the adjustment is. I got the stock "please give us this info" with the list of info they needed...MOST OF WHICH WAS IN THE ORIGINAL EMAIL AT THE BOTTOM...SCROLL DOWN. So I responded with the phone number (since it wasn't in the original email) and said the rest was in the original email I sent and to scroll down. Then I pleasantly asked for them to do their best to rush it since she has been waiting since November. Seriously? Oh, the best part is the title of the email was Product Adj. Reference #blahblahblah. So, all they had to do was look in their computer to get all the info...grr:confused:

Most of mine come back "not read" so I do no more online. (Whether the issue has been resolved or not.)

I don't have time to deal with the phone, so email is my way to go.

What is "Just Read the Email...."?

"Just Read the Email...." is a feature offered by Pampered Chef to help streamline communication between consultants and their customers. It allows consultants to send important updates, promotions, and other information directly to their customers' email inboxes.

How do I sign up for "Just Read the Email...."?

To sign up for "Just Read the Email....", simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, select "Email Preferences" and then click on the "Just Read the Email...." option. You can then choose to receive emails from your consultant or opt out of the feature altogether.

Can I customize the emails I receive through "Just Read the Email...."?

Yes, you can customize the emails you receive through "Just Read the Email...." by selecting your preferences in the "Email Preferences" section of your Pampered Chef account. You can choose to receive emails about specific products or promotions, or opt out of certain types of emails altogether.

How often will I receive emails through "Just Read the Email...."?

The frequency of emails through "Just Read the Email...." may vary depending on your consultant's communication preferences. Some consultants may send out weekly or monthly updates, while others may only send emails for important promotions or events. You can always adjust your preferences in your Pampered Chef account.

Is "Just Read the Email...." available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

At this time, "Just Read the Email...." is only available in the United States, Canada, and Germany. However, we are continually working to expand our services to more countries, so be sure to check back for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • babywings76