• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I add to my 90-day kit with 40% off PC products?

In summary, Just reached my 90 days:) and can now enhance my kit with 40% off pc products any ideas on what I should get? Also does this include paperwork items? It doesn't include paperwork items. What do you already have? Do you have the DCB? Salad choppers? Another good knife or a piece of cookware larger than the 8" saute pan?
Luv 2 Cook
Just reached my 90 days:) and can now enhance my kit with 40% off pc products any ideas on what I should get? Also does this include paperwork items?

It doesn't include paperwork items. What do you already have? Do you have the DCB? Salad choppers? Another good knife or a piece of cookware larger than the 8" saute pan?
I sell a ton of apple wedgers and can openers as well. It's always a fun time for sure!! I love discount shopping!

I don't have the salad choppers and they r on my wish list, along with the salad berry spinner, bundt stoneware pan(since I found all those cakes in the micro recipes) and one of the quilk stir pitchers

Those are all great! I also love to do monkey bread and garlic bread bites in my fluted stoneware pan. I have sold a ton of salad choppers and spinners the last 2 months when demo-ing the spinach and strawberry salad. Have fun!

Just some ideas:
Tool turn about? (I personally could not live without in my kitchen or for shows), a nice platter (SA/Bamboo) for laying out whatever food you make? Any particular items your guests always ask about? I'm sure the experts have their own opinions but to determine what I wanted before my 4th month, I tried to think of what I would be demo'ing and what time of year it was. (ie: b/c it was summer time I bought the grill basket/BBQ turner/Grill it Quick CB/QS Pitcher and some bamboo as main pieces aside from rubs for the grill) or for easy transport - stock up the Tool Turn About with nifty gadgets (lots of my customers like the bamboo utensils/can opener/scrapers etc).

I definitely agree on an additional piece of cookware (I plan on getting the 12" skillet) and perhaps a different knife (I'm shooting for a Santoku).

Just my 2 cents. Enjoy your shopping!

Remember, if you want cookware, maybe host a show in August to get at 60% off intead of 40% off. Just a thought.

I just submitted my 4th month Kit Enhancement Order! I only used my PC $$ that I earned and I'm SO excited to get my products! I order what I noticed people buying alot of, a few pantry items (since I don't have any), some things I remember people asking for, and some stuff that I thought I'd like to own in my own kitchen. Over my first 90 days I earned over $500 PC $$ so I bought some stuff in April (kit enhancement month for everyone) and I'm spending my remaining PC $$ this month. But be sure to check when your "4th month" actually is! I finished my 90 days on June 15 and my 4th month wasn't valid until July 1.

I would also suggest you save some of your PCD for biz materials....you'll be able to get products as host specials by hosting a show each month, if you like the special, and you'll get a bigger discount as your team grows.....

Since PCD do not expire, you can stretch them to pay for catalogs and supplies.

I wanted to buy everything at once, so I know the temptation to buy, buy, buy....especially with the 40% discount. Buy a good couple of hundred dollars and build your PC collection, but also save some for your biz materials....just a thought.

I'm really excited to get through my first 90 days. I've been shooting for $1250 a month in sales and hopefully it works out. I have two catalog shows going and I plan to try to get two more shows.

mrshamel3808 said:
I just submitted my 4th month Kit Enhancement Order! I only used my PC $$ that I earned and I'm SO excited to get my products! I order what I noticed people buying alot of, a few pantry items (since I don't have any), some things I remember people asking for, and some stuff that I thought I'd like to own in my own kitchen. Over my first 90 days I earned over $500 PC $$ so I bought some stuff in April (kit enhancement month for everyone) and I'm spending my remaining PC $$ this month. But be sure to check when your "4th month" actually is! I finished my 90 days on June 15 and my 4th month wasn't valid until July 1.

That's awesome!! Congrats!!! :sing:

Thanks, I didn't realize how rare it was until my director told me I was the first in my downline to acheive that! My first full month was a $3,000 month and so far it's gone down a little each month but yeah, I don't know how I pulled that off!

I would base it on the recipes you see yourself making. I would also recommend the full size cutting board, the coated bread knife, the largest knife with the honing case, and a platter. I always use more than one knife and cutting board at shows, and it's nice to use PC serving pieces to round out the demo.

What are the benefits of reaching 90 days with Pampered Chef?

Reaching 90 days with Pampered Chef means you have successfully completed your probationary period and are now eligible for benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.

Do I need to meet any sales goals in my first 90 days?

While there are no specific sales goals you need to meet in your first 90 days, it is important to strive for success and build a strong customer base during this time. This will set you up for a successful long-term career with Pampered Chef.

Can I earn any bonuses or rewards for reaching 90 days?

Yes, reaching 90 days with Pampered Chef may make you eligible for certain bonuses or rewards. These can vary depending on your performance and the specific promotions happening at the time. Be sure to check with your team leader for more information.

What happens after I reach 90 days?

After successfully reaching 90 days with Pampered Chef, you will continue as a consultant with the company and have access to all the same resources and support as before. You will also have the opportunity to set new goals and continue growing your business.

What should I do if I have any questions or concerns during my first 90 days?

If you have any questions or concerns during your first 90 days with Pampered Chef, we encourage you to reach out to your team leader or our customer service team. We are here to support you and help you succeed in your new role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GloriaR