• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I receive a call from Home Office after being promoted to Director?

In summary, being promoted to Director at Pampered Chef means reaching the second level of leadership and being responsible for a team of consultants. To be eligible, one must first reach the level of Senior Consultant and meet certain requirements. Benefits include higher commission and access to training and resources. Responsibilities include managing and supporting the team. Directors can still sell products and are encouraged to do so.
pcheflori07
Gold Member
This is my first post I hope I put this in the right place :)

I just promoted to Director on Nov 1 and I still have not received a call from Home office. Does anyone know if they still make the calls? Also I haven't received my leadership hand book, I saw we can order it on the supply order will they send me one or should I just order it. I am so excited and I hope HO calls me.

Congrats Lori!!

not sure if they still call, BUT HEY YOU THIS IS LINDA FROM PAMPERED CHEF IN PA
CONGRATULATIONS ON INVITING PEOPLE INTO YOUR BUSINESS. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND PROUD OF YOU!!!!! KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

Congratulations, that is an awesome acomplishment!

I don't think they call anymore. I promoted last month and no call! Not sure about handbook, I got mine at New Director Academy!

Thank you all for the congrats!! I feel so silly now, I just got my phone call...lol I guess if I had just waited another 30 minutes. And yes they are sending me a Director package with the leadership handbook. Thanks again for all of your support! Love ya all =)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! :D

Congrats! I hope to be in your shoes shortly!

Congrats! That's awesome!

FONT="Comic Sans MS"]CONGRATS!!!!![/FONT]

Congrats!!!!!!

wa-HOO! Way to go!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats! I am so close I can taste it. Pampered Chef is a wonderful business. Why doesn't everyone see that. They do not know what they are missing.

b/c if everyone was a consultant, then we wouldn't have any customers. ;-)

1. What does it mean to be promoted to Director at Pampered Chef?

Being promoted to Director at Pampered Chef means that you have reached the second level of leadership within the company. As a Director, you will have a team of consultants under you and will be responsible for mentoring and supporting them in their business.

2. How do I become eligible for a Director promotion at Pampered Chef?

To be eligible for a Director promotion at Pampered Chef, you must first reach the level of Senior Consultant and have at least one active team member. You must also meet certain sales and team building requirements set by the company.

3. What are the benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

One of the main benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef is the opportunity to earn a higher commission on your sales and the sales of your team. Directors also have access to additional training and resources to help them grow their business.

4. What are the responsibilities of a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director, you will be responsible for managing and supporting your team of consultants. This includes providing training and guidance, setting goals and helping your team members reach them, and promoting a positive and inclusive team culture.

5. Can I still sell products as a Director at Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a Director at Pampered Chef, you can still sell products and earn commission on your personal sales. In fact, it is encouraged to continue selling as it sets a good example for your team and helps you stay connected to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • smspamperedchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • baychef