• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Pampered My First Business :)

In summary, "Just Pampered My First Business :)" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for individuals interested in starting their own business as an independent consultant. It provides resources, training, and support to help launch the business, including access to an online learning platform, personalized coaching, and a starter kit. There is a one-time cost of $159 to join, which covers the starter kit with over $450 worth of products and supplies. Benefits of joining include the opportunity to earn income through commissions, bonuses, and incentives, as well as access to exclusive discounts and events. Prior experience in sales or direct marketing is not required, as all necessary training and resources are provided.
chef_izzybella
Thanks for the idea! I dropped off the 3 cheese veggie pizza at my pedi's ofice right before lunch :angel: Can't wait to go back and see if I got any orders!

How did it turn out?
Amy

Yes, do tell!

1. What is "Just Pampered My First Business :)"?

Just Pampered My First Business :) is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for individuals looking to start their own business as an independent consultant.

2. How does "Just Pampered My First Business :)" work?

The program provides all the necessary resources, training, and support to help you launch your Pampered Chef business. This includes access to our online learning platform, personalized coaching, and a starter kit with essential tools and products.

3. Is there a cost to join "Just Pampered My First Business :)"?

Yes, there is a one-time cost of $159 to join the program. This covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies.

4. What are the benefits of joining "Just Pampered My First Business :)"?

Aside from receiving all the tools and support to start your own business, you will also have the opportunity to earn income through commissions, bonuses, and incentives. You will also have access to exclusive discounts, promotions, and events.

5. Do I need any prior experience to join "Just Pampered My First Business :)"?

No, you do not need any prior experience in sales or direct marketing. We provide all the necessary training and resources to help you succeed in your new business venture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • FHL
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies