• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Access the PC Website as a New Consultant?

In summary, as a new consultant, you will need your consultant ID and password from your SS kit to access the PC website. If the automated system does not accept your SS number, you can contact Pampered Chef consultant support for assistance. The PC website is where you can order additional products, access training materials, and other useful tools. To find Merrill Corp-consultants Corner on the website, click on the "Business Tools" tab and select it from the drop-down menu. The direct link to the PC website for consultants is https://www.pamperedchef.com/login, or you can access it through the "Consultant Login" button on the top right corner of the page.
feliciamck
Hi guys,

I just ordered my SS kit. Do I have to wait to get it before I can get on the PC website as a consultant? I tried to get on and called to get my Password but the automated machine would not accept my ss#. I entered it 3 times and it finally said "for security purposes you cannot enter more than 3 times." :confused:
Is the PC website where I order exra consultant stuff?
Someone said Merrill Corp-consultants Corner, but when I go to Merrill Corp, I can not find anything PC :confused:
Does anyone have the link?

Thanks!!!

feliciamck said:
Do I have to wait to get it before I can get on the PC website as a consultant? I tried to get on and called to get my Password but the automated machine would not accept my ss#. I entered it 3 times and it finally said "for security purposes you cannot enter more than 3 times." :confused:
Is the PC website where I order exra consultant stuff?
Someone said Merrill Corp-consultants Corner, but when I go to Merrill Corp, I can not find anything PC :confused:
Does anyone have the link?

Thanks!!!
Hi, Felicia!

Congratulations on the decision to join the Pampered Chef family! You should receive your password via email within 48 hours after your agreement is received by home office. Did you sign up online? That should move things along a bit faster. You do need your consultant number to enter consultant's corner, so you'll have to sit tight a bit! The link to Merrill is behind consultant's corner also, but you might be able to use this to browse around: http://www.merrillcatalog.com/pamperedchef/index.asp . Merrill does ask for your consultant number before you can order, so you might only be able to window shop!

My piece of advice to you is to make money before you spend money! You'll receive enough paperwork in your starter kit to get you through your first few shows, so why don't you wait until your first commission check to order the extras. By then you'll have a better idea of what you'll need!

Good luck...we're looking forward to hearing of your success!

Mary

Wow, thanks!
That is just what I needed to know. Yes, it is hard to wait! I will try the link and see what happens. The main thing I wanted to look for was things to get my hostess packets ready. I already have a few shows lined up and just wanted to be prepared. I wanted some type of PC stickers for the front of my folders and just some little stuff like gifts for games...
My SS month doesn't start until March. I am trying to get ready now so I will have more time in March to spend on getting Bookings!!! :D
Thanks again!

Tried the link...just said to go back through PC intranet and wouldn't let me proceed. :(
That's OK...I can be patient :rolleyes:

Congrats Felicia, your number and password will be here before you know it!!!! :D

Congrats Feliciamck,

I just signed on last Monday (Jan 30th). I think I got the email with password the next day. And I heard my SS kit arrived today- I ship my stuff to a friend's house- safer delivery. It came quick.

Very, very exciting.

So this week, I've just spent my time brainstorming on what to do, the basics I need... psyching myself up for the shows.
I opened my checking account and then signed up for the debit card, direct deposit and the VISA card- although I'm not counting on getting approved for that.
But then when you're ready to order more supplies, you have the access to do it. PC doesn't allow your personal credit cards- only the debit card or PC VISA card.

I think the only oops I did was select February as my first SS month, I think I should've picked March, but we'll see how it goes.

Good luck.

Countrykitchenmichelle said:
Congrats Feliciamck,

I think the only oops I did was select February as my first SS month, I think I should've picked March, but we'll see how it goes.

Good luck.
Just FYI, you can request a change in your SS month if you'd like. Just call the HO and ask to change it to March. Then you'll have more time to make that SS 1 bonus! :)

Countrykitchenmichelle said:
Congrats Feliciamck,

I just signed on last Monday (Jan 30th). I think I got the email with password the next day. And I heard my SS kit arrived today- I ship my stuff to a friend's house- safer delivery. It came quick.

Very, very exciting.

So this week, I've just spent my time brainstorming on what to do, the basics I need... psyching myself up for the shows.
I opened my checking account and then signed up for the debit card, direct deposit and the VISA card- although I'm not counting on getting approved for that.
But then when you're ready to order more supplies, you have the access to do it. PC doesn't allow your personal credit cards- only the debit card or PC VISA card.

Good luck.

Ok...I didn't even know about the debit card and account. That is good to know. I guess it will help me keep everything seperate. I am not interested in the credit card (am on the path to being debt free! :D )
So, your kit came in only a couple of days? If I ordered mine yesterday (Friday) maybe it will come by the first of the week.
Do you have any shows booked yet?
Keep me posted!

Congrats Felicia!!!! I'm glad to hear you signed!!! I can send you a few more documents like what to do while you are waiting for yout kit :) Just let me know. I don't think I have your email address anymore though.

Piece of cakeChanging my super starter month was very easy.
Emailed [email protected] and changed in the same day.

Thanks, now I have until the end of March for my initial goals.

1. Do I have to wait to receive my SS kit before I can access the PC website as a consultant?

Yes, you will need your consultant ID and password, which can be found in your SS kit, to access the PC website as a new consultant.

2. I tried to access the PC website and enter my SS number, but the automated system would not accept it. What should I do?

If the automated system is not accepting your SS number, you can contact the Pampered Chef consultant support team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with your correct login information.

3. Is the PC website where I order extra consultant products?

Yes, the PC website is where you can order additional products as a consultant. You can also access training materials, business resources, and other helpful tools on the website.

4. I heard someone mention Merrill Corp-consultants Corner. How do I find this on the PC website?

To access the Merrill Corp-consultants Corner on the PC website, you can click on the "Business Tools" tab and then select "Merrill Corp-consultants Corner" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the page where you can access business supplies and materials.

5. Can someone provide me with the direct link to the PC website?

The direct link to the PC website for consultants is https://www.pamperedchef.com/login. You can also access the website by visiting www.pamperedchef.com and clicking on the "Consultant Login" button at the top right corner of the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Micki Walker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Wilhoit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CarolynnMaz