• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just One Show Paid for My Booth....plus

In summary, "Just One Show Paid for My Booth....plus" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can host a virtual or in-person party and earn their booth fee back as well as additional rewards. To participate, consultants must book a party with a minimum of $650 in sales and will receive their booth fee back and additional rewards based on the total sales of the party. These additional rewards can include free products, discounted products, and/or hostess rewards. The program can be combined with other promotions and there is no limit to how many times a consultant can participate.
lauradahl
I have read so much here (OK, lurking) the past few weeks getting ready to have my very "own" booth. I have always tagged along with a more experienced consultant/director 'til now and was very confused trying to figure out how to put it all together:confused:
The Expo was a super success...7 bookings for the month and more leads for the following months. My first show was Tuesday...just 10 days to plan by my host and she will close just over $1200.00 with one instant booking at her party, 2 more bookings in the next few months and a recruit lead:sing:
I want to thank everyone here who posted anything..with anything about putting together a booth. I have learned so much from this site and all of you. Here is the best part..my booth is already paid for and then some. You guys rock....thanks for sharing:love:

Congratulations! You did well.

OMG!!! Those are awesome results! Congratulations!

This is why I love Chef Success so much.

That is so encouraging. I needed to read that tonight. I have been anxious about
a $35 charge for a table at a Crafters show. Lucky they would let me in. I'm obviously
not a Crafter in the true sense.

Wow! Sounds like you did a fantastic job. Keep up the good work.

Grandmarita said:
That is so encouraging. I needed to read that tonight. I have been anxious about
a $35 charge for a table at a Crafters show. Lucky they would let me in. I'm obviously
not a Crafter in the true sense.

Yes you are lucky. I called a couple here locally and they told me I had to be selling something homemade.

Congratulations on a successful event!

What is “Just One Show Paid for My Booth....plus”?

“Just One Show Paid for My Booth....plus” is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to host a virtual or in-person party and earn their booth fee back as well as additional rewards.

How does the “Just One Show Paid for My Booth....plus” program work?

To participate in the program, a consultant must book a party and have a minimum of $650 in sales. Once the party is held, the consultant will receive their booth fee back as well as additional rewards based on the total sales of the party.

What are the additional rewards for participating in the “Just One Show Paid for My Booth....plus” program?

The additional rewards include free products, discounted products, and/or hostess rewards. The exact rewards vary depending on the total sales of the party.

Can the “Just One Show Paid for My Booth....plus” program be combined with other promotions?

Yes, the program can be combined with other promotions and offers from Pampered Chef. This means that consultants can earn even more rewards and benefits from hosting a party.

Is there a limit to how many times a consultant can participate in the “Just One Show Paid for My Booth....plus” program?

No, there is no limit to how many times a consultant can participate in the program. As long as they meet the requirements for each party, they can earn their booth fee back and additional rewards multiple times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • JessBarszcz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies