• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Noticed - Grinders: Bamboo vs. Wooden Knobs

In summary, the "Just Noticed - Grinders" are high-quality, adjustable grinders that are designed to be easy to use and durable. They have a unique ceramic grinding mechanism and an adjustable grind setting. The dimensions of the grinders are 6.5 inches in height and 2.5 inches in diameter. They can be used for a variety of spices and seasonings, and can be easily cleaned and maintained by wiping with a damp cloth and occasionally grinding uncooked rice.
redsoxgirl
The picture of the grinder set online is not bamboo - those are wooden knobs!

2195_200.jpg

At least they look like it to me! The knobs on mine are very clearly bamboo... The ones above look like wood grain to me!

Those are bamboo. The bamboo has been cut, glued, and shaped to look like that.

Robin

they do look like wood grain! I don't recall our peppercorn medley looking like that either. Mine has green in it!

That's bamboo. They're polished up for professional photos under professional lights. And the amount of green showing in the peppercorns is dependent on the randomness of the mix and how it poured into the grinder.

What is a "Just Noticed - Grinders"?

A "Just Noticed - Grinders" is a set of high-quality, adjustable grinders that can be used for a variety of spices and seasonings. They are designed to be easy to use and durable for long-lasting performance.

What makes the "Just Noticed - Grinders" different from other grinders on the market?

The "Just Noticed - Grinders" are made with a unique ceramic grinding mechanism that is sharper and more durable than traditional metal grinders. They also have an adjustable grind setting, allowing you to customize the coarseness to your liking.

What are the dimensions of the "Just Noticed - Grinders"?

The "Just Noticed - Grinders" have a height of 6.5 inches and a diameter of 2.5 inches. They are compact enough to fit in most kitchen cabinets and are perfect for both home and professional use.

What types of spices and seasonings can be used in the "Just Noticed - Grinders"?

The "Just Noticed - Grinders" can be used for a wide range of spices and seasonings, including peppercorns, sea salt, Himalayan salt, dried herbs, and more. They are also great for grinding up whole spices like cinnamon sticks or cloves.

How do I clean and maintain the "Just Noticed - Grinders"?

To clean the "Just Noticed - Grinders", simply wipe the exterior with a damp cloth and let it air dry. To maintain the grinding mechanism, it is recommended to occasionally grind a handful of uncooked rice in the grinder to remove any residue or buildup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • naekelsey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cheld01
  • Products and Tips
Replies