• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Moved Cross Country Having Rough Time

It's always good to network with others in the industry. Also, be sure to get your director to look for you a hospitality cluster. They can be hard to come by, but well worth finding. It can be a great resource to have. I would definitely recommend doing this. Keep up the great work and good luck!
armywife_consultant
its been awhile since ive been on..the army moved my husband and i from ft Riley KS to ft Lewis washington. we got here at the end of march and with dh gone to cambell and me the only one here to unpack the house i havent really gotten anything done. somehow i managed to qualify but its been dead any tips on how to get myself started after a move. thanks ladies.

Put flyers our around the neighborhood. Meet the new wives and talk about PC, do an Open House, and get out there. I loved WA when we lived there 10yrs ago and I'd go back in a heart beat! :) Wear your logo wear every where. I believe there is a training course about moving your business, its worth it to take. OHHH Get your director to find you a hospitality cluster. I know there are a few CS people in WA but not sure where exactly. Moving it can be done- I moved it from RI to CA!

Good luck- I'm moving my business in Oct/November from CA to Norfolk, VA!! :)

Force yourself to get out and meet people. Talk with small business owners. Find out what fairs there are in the area. Maybe there is something on base, it never hurts to ask. Do you have a hospitality director?

Make sure to go the the Navy bases also...there are 2 if i remember right not too far...Bremerton and I cant remember the Sub base.

Get out and do the business of the month or make it week to introduce yourself. And Lucky you. I'm originally from WA and miss it terribly. Enjoy everything you can, there's lots to see and do and not to expensive once you get your bearings. ENJOY!! and good luck with the business.

JDooley said:
Make sure to go the the Navy bases also...there are 2 if i remember right not too far...Bremerton and I cant remember the Sub base.

There are actually a few Navy bases in the area. Bangor is the subbase Bremerton is the shipyard. They are combined in one name- Naval Station Kitsap. There is also WI, and Everett.

Sounds like you have some great ideas flowing from some experienced movers. Just remember to keep focused and be energetic as much as possible it will help.

Hi there! I completely understand how challenging it can be to move cross country, especially with a spouse in the military. It's great that you were able to qualify as a consultant, but I can imagine it's been difficult to get started with everything else going on.My best advice would be to start small and prioritize your tasks. Focus on unpacking and setting up your kitchen first, since that's where you'll be doing most of your cooking and meal prep. As you're unpacking, take note of any kitchen tools or appliances that you may need to replace or upgrade, and consider incorporating some of our products into your new kitchen.Once you have your kitchen set up, try hosting a small party with some of your new neighbors or friends. This will not only give you a chance to showcase some of our products, but it'll also help you get to know people in your new community.Don't be too hard on yourself if things don't pick up right away. Moving is a big adjustment, and it's important to take care of yourself and your family first. But when you're ready, we'll be here to support and guide you as you build your business. Best of luck to you!

1. How can Pampered Chef help me during this difficult time?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that moving cross country and adjusting to a new environment can be challenging. Our products aim to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable, providing you with a sense of comfort and familiarity during this transition.

2. What are some recommended products for someone who just moved and has limited kitchen equipment?

Some great options for someone who just moved and is starting from scratch in their kitchen are our Essential Kitchen Tools Set, which includes a variety of versatile and durable kitchen tools, and our Quick Cooker, which can replace multiple pots and pans and make meal prep quicker and easier.

3. How can I find new friends and connections in my new area through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers various virtual and in-person cooking classes and events, providing a great opportunity to meet new people who share a love for cooking and our products. Additionally, you can join our online community and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers in your area.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for customers who have just moved?

Yes, we offer a Moving Special for customers who have recently moved. This includes a 10% discount on their first order over $75 and a free gift with purchase. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details and to redeem this offer.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to meet new people and earn free products while I'm settling into my new home?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to meet new people and earn free products for your kitchen. Our consultants will guide you through the process and make sure you and your guests have a great time while learning about and trying out our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• armywife_consultant
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thecougchef
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies