• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level Two Achieved: Celebrating My Success with 6 Shows and a Vacation!

WOW!! I know how you feel! I'm so excited too. I hope to reach level 2 with at least 5 shows!That's great news! You're going to feel great when you get back from your vacation.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'm so excited! My goal was to make Level 2,and I've been holding my breath with each show! I had 4 Kitchen Shows & 2 Catalog shows lined up for June - We will be gone the 15th-30th, and I was so hoping I'd be able to accomplish the $3000 level. My prayers were answered! I've had an $1100 show, a $620 Catalog show (!!), a $420 catalog show, a $640 show, and my show that I did today put me over the top! Plus I have one more show the 13th! I am so relieved that I can go on vacation and not worry about sales!
Now I am more excited than ever to see what I've earned at Conference!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm so excited! My goal was to make Level 2,and I've been holding my breath with each show! I had 4 Kitchen Shows & 2 Catalog shows lined up for June - We will be gone the 15th-30th, and I was so hoping I'd be able to accomplish the $3000 level. My prayers were answered! I've had an $1100 show, a $620 Catalog show (!!), a $420 catalog show, a $640 show, and my show that I did today put me over the top! Plus I have one more show the 13th! I am so relieved that I can go on vacation and not worry about sales!
Now I am more excited than ever to see what I've earned at Conference!
Way to go Becky!! Congrats!

Nice Job!! Congrats!
Wish I were at any level right now but my show's don't start until the 17th-29th!! Hoping to at least reach level 1 with 5 shows!!!

WOW!! That's awesome. I know you will feel great going into your vacation. I haven't had any of my kitchen shows yet or submitted any of my catalog shows so I am still nail biting! Wish me luck!!

Congratulations!

WAY TO GO!!!! Isn't it a great feeling when you actually accomplish your goal early? That's so awesome:D

That's awesome...way to go!!

Way to go!! I can't wait to hear what the products are!!

What is the "Level Two Achieved" program?

The "Level Two Achieved" program is a recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have successfully completed 6 shows and earned a vacation reward as a result.

How do I know if I have achieved Level Two?

You can check your progress towards Level Two by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your achievements. Once you have completed 6 shows and earned a vacation reward, you will have achieved Level Two.

What do I need to do to participate in the "Level Two Achieved" program?

To participate in the program, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and have completed 6 shows within a specified time period. You must also meet all other requirements set by the company.

What type of vacation reward can I expect for achieving Level Two?

The vacation reward for achieving Level Two varies each year and is announced by Pampered Chef. Past rewards have included cruises, all-inclusive trips, and resort stays. The company covers the cost of the vacation for the consultant and a guest.

When will I receive my vacation reward for achieving Level Two?

Your vacation reward will be scheduled for a specific date and location, typically in the following year after you have achieved Level Two. You will receive more information and details about your vacation reward from Pampered Chef closer to the date of the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • lestat_de_leon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies